Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What DPO did you get a BFP??

Default What DPO did you get a BFP??

Hey,

Just wanting to know what DPO did you get BFP on? I am 8DPO and I had BAD cramps yesterday and today just niggle type cramps, nothing major....does this mean I could have high levels so it could possible pick up a BFP early?

What are you experiences?

I got my BFP on 12DPO. Implantation bleeding on 8 and 9DPO.

I tested at what I think was about 7 DPO which was negative. I made myself wait until 14 DPO (1 week later) and got BFP. You're unlikely to get BFP this early. I also thought at 7 DPO that I had enough symptoms to get a positive result but didn't but i was still pregnant!

What symptons did you have guys?

I had massive cramps yesterday and a little today...convinced AF is going to come early

I didn't have too many symptoms that early on Bella, but at 8DPO I was convinced I was pg and did a HPT with a -ive result, same on 10DPO. The spotting was what completely convinced me I was pg, but I tried my very best not to get my hopes up.

I was very sick on the day of implantation. I did not get a BFP until 15dpo though.

I am feeling sh*t house, feeling a bit of nausea at the moment! Don't feel like anything to eat.....is this just my mind playing tricks on me???? Absolutely no sign of AF and the cramps have gone away.....

Bella unfortunately your mind can play tricks and these symptoms can be the sign of a lot of other things aside from pregnancy.

There is no way of knowing early...you'l; just have to hang in there/

:hugs: Bella, it is tortuous waiting isn't it? It really is up to when implantation occurs the timing of a BFP. It takes about 36 hours after implantation for hcg to be detected in blood and approx 12 hours after that for it to be detected in urine, by very sensitive tests...

Symptoms in the Luteal Phase are most often caused by the higher levels of progesterone. I know some women report that they have cramps around implantation - I personally have never experienced that.

This is my 9th pregnancy. This pregnancy I got a second line on opk on cd8 and a bfp (albeit feint) on cd9 which darkened the next day and was an in your face positive on cd11. With my third child I didn't get a bfp until the day after my period was due.
    For me most of my pregnancies have been detected by cd12.

I have read people on Belly Belly say that the earlier the positive the stickier the pregnancy and this is just not so. When you get a positive has no relevance to the sustainability of the pregnancy. It does perhaps indicate when implantation was but then to pinpoint ovulation is tricky too! If you use opk's you can be fairly safe in the assumption that you will ovulate a day after the positive, however it could be later than that so you may think you are further along in days past ovulation iykwim???

I hope that this is your month for a BFP I have everything crossed for you!

Thanks FlowerChild. I am going through Hell at the moment, I just want to know. I just think these symptons are so strange to be feeling them now and just think AF is teasing me and being mean to make me think I am pg. I am thinking if she is not here by Sunday then maybe I am, but I want to hold off testing for as long as possible. I keep thinking there is a possibility FF got O day a few days out and I could be more days past than what I think....but who is to know!!

Thanks heaps

I forgot to add...I was testing basically every day with the new ebay HPTs which are supposed to be ultra sensitive. That still wasnt a sure second line until 15dpo. I dont trust them at all. When i used the same urine in supermarket brands, they came up definitely positive. I am also putting in a complaint to the seller too.

Bella1,
    Your chart looks superb... Fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks Danni and Tracey....I think if there is nothing there Sun/Mon I will test Tuesday....really can't wait that long. We have a jam packed w/end so that should make things go quicker. I have a few brands at home, one is ultra sensitive that I bought from the supermarket. I mean, I could test Sat or Sun, but I really scared of a BFN. Hurry up!!! LOL

hehehe i hope your ttc journey doesnt go on much longer, you will turn insane (just like i did and many others! )

Hi Bella1,

I don't have anything to add about the symptoms as I am yet to be pregnant but just wanted to say I am with you on the going insane thing. I am also in the TWW and 7DPO. This month I just haven't bought any tests because I know that I can't help myself and I don't want to get myself down if it comes back BFN like I have done in previous months. Hopefully we will both get our this month and can be belly buddies.

Bella1 af is easier to take than a BFN!!! Ridiculous I know!!!!!

Best of luck!

Bella, I got sore bb's, blue veins on bb's, intense fatigue and nausea within the first week post 0. Still got BFN at 7 dpo and bfp at 14 dpo. I know the waiting is awful but hang in there. If you do end up testing, remember if bfn it is still probably too early. Good luck. Hope it's your month.

Oohh ur chart looks really promising Bella -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast