Thread: what is "maybe baby"

cplath Guest

Default what is "maybe baby"

Hello ladies,just wondering what this is and how it works?

Has anyone had expereienced it,and does it work,also do you just buy it at the chemist.

Many thanks

C

cplath Guest

So would you say it is more reliable than a opk,i tried the fortel one and never once got a positive result after following it to the letter!

And Colleen,you explained it just fine,but thanks for the research you found much appreciated.

Now another question,is it something you can order on the net,or do you need to go and buy it.

C

You can find buy them from online pharmacies, I know a couple of ppl that have tried it and they have preferred just the normal opks's, as the ferning of the saliva can be hard to read.

What CD are you starting to use OPK's on ?

Love :smt049

Debbie Lee Guest

Heya,
    I use a microscope called "Lady Free" and I would say it is pretty much the same thing as the Maybe Baby.
    I have found it to be pretty accurate. I got mine on ebay and only paid $10 for it so maybe it is worth a look on there? Save a few $$ anyway.
    I find that I have to wait at least an hour before the saliva dries enough to decipher ferning or not but I much prefer it to OPKs (no further cost involved etc.).
    If you can afford the initial expense, go for it

Debbie

Debbie Lee Guest

*snap* Colleen (about ebay)
    Great minds think alike hey??
    Debbie

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

We're actually looking into stocking them when we launch our new BellyBelly shop, what do you guys think of them, e.g. are they too expensive or would you buy one?
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Hiya Kelly

If I was going to TTC again (still deciding ), no I wouldn't buy one.

Love :smt049