Thread: What opk?

Question What opk?

Hi just curious as to what opk I should use? This will the first one ever that I will buy so any info would be useful to me, And also when do you start testing from?

Thanks

Hi virgobabe,

I suggest the Lullaby Conceptions ones, they are cheap and you can get them in packs as well. They are also reliable. I'd say start testing 5 days before you think you will ovulate.

Good luck

I'd go Lullabye too. JOdie is a gem and the product is fantastic. Delivery is in a heartbeat too... Good luck

mo3 Guest

Ditto the other replies!! Lullaby Conceptions ones are very high quality , they work!! and are so cheap you can poas 'till the cows come home. You'll become a genuine POAS addict!! Same for their pgcy tests.

After our BFP, DH wanted me to get a pharmacy bought one to test as well - I checked the boxes and found that the LC ones were BETTER (ie more sensitive) than the expensive pharmacy-bought ones!! So, I saved my money.

Good luck!!

thanks ladies i didn't even think i just got some pre seed from them so could've got with it. oh well just have to get another order lol.

Lullaby are very prompt with their order, dont know how but i even got mine very quickly which considering where i live is amazing. ive havnt used them yet.

Ive used Ovunow ones and havnt had any issues with them (i have with the HPTs) as well as the ones from the supermarkets- fortel, cant think of the other one now.
    I usually double check if i get a faint line with cheaper one, then i cheap with a more expensive one. I just love POAS i think!

Good Luck

Thanks for all your replys i have just ordered some from lullaby conceptions so lets see how it all goes. Thanks again

Hi all just to let you know i got the lullaby ones and have used them and got a positive yesterday about 330pm. Now the question is when will I o or did i already yesterday? A couple of hours later had ovary pains so i guess that would be o! And when is the best time to bd if it was yesterday? So many questions!!!!

Thanks

Hi virgobabe,

If you tested today and your test was negative again you probably o'ed late last night sometime (or when you experienced the pain).

Most of our customers that i have spoken to tend to receive a positive result and ovulate within 24hrs unless it is a big surge which can may occur within 24-36hrs.

Hope that helps, if you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask or you or anyone can email me directly of course.

Good luck and baby blessings.
    Jodie

Thank you Jodie, thats what I gathered because I did get a negative today so fingers crossed this is the month.

Thank you again

goodluck.

I used the fortel brand and it worked excellent. I'm in 2WW.

lisa

well lets hope for a for both of us for the start of the new year