Thread: what is with this test???

mooshie Guest

Question what is with this test???

help after some opinions on a hpt i just did.

it is a first response brand and there is your normal line and white and no line where you think there would be a line if two were to come up.

however there is definately a clear second line on the test strip but it is behind the plastic casing and not where you would think the second line should be

what do you think, i am going on that i am 10dpo today, i am thinking i ovulated around day 16, regardless of what ff thinks i am doing.

gosh i am pretty positive it is a negative but i am wondering about this second line.

thanks

Ooooh Michelle, how confusing & exciting LOL! My only suggestion would be to test again tomorrow with a different brand.

mooshie Guest

thanks sarah

kicking myself now that i tested this arvo grrr i was going to wait it was my one and only test left.

i think i will just wait it out and see what happens, if af hasn't arrived when i next head to the shops i may just by another test

Bummer and with the holidays who'd want to be going to the shops at the moment LOL!

mooshie Guest

hey emma

no updates yet and sort of given up on ff this month, i still haven't had a coverline and being christmas morning and all i didn't take my temp when i woke, ds came running in saying it was snowing and i jumped up out of bed to look out the windown (twas only hail of course) and this morning well i just couldn't be bothered - so here i sit analysing every single sign, twinge in my body and i can't tell you how many times i prodded my bb's today pmsl.

anyway i am going to the sales tommorrow but i don't think i will buy a test, may as well wait until new years eve, af will have plenty of time to show up if she wants to - by new years eve i should get a true result