Thread: Whats going on.........

Default Whats going on.........

Ladies i need some advice.

3 weeks before my last AF i had the sorest (o)(o)'s that it hurt to wear a bra or to have clothes resting on them, they were so tender i couldn't even touch them. I felt weak and light headed and sometimes a little sick. I ended up getting AF on time, if you could call it that!! It lasted for 2 days with hardly any blood flow, sorry if TMI
    Well now AF was due 10 days ago and still hasnt popped up, i have been really crampy for these 10 days thinkin that it's gonna come any day now but hasn't??!!I have been really moody, emotional, depressed and sad as well which i never get on my normal cycle?!
    I got worried on Sat so i bought a pregnancy test which i did late in the afternoon which came up negative, how accurate do you think those home tests are. Is it possible for them to come up negative if you are pregnant??!
    I know a lot of things can make your AF late eg stress etc but am normally as regular as clockwork and have never felt how i feelin now.

What do you think?! Should i do another test, this time in the morning or do you think if i should go with the first result of my first test??

Thankyou in advance

Hi Rainbow girl, Sorry I cant be of any help but I would love to know peoples ideas on the accuracy of home pregnancy tests. My af is also 10 or more days over due, I as well have been crampy and sore bb's but a test I did early last week was -. I almost dont want to test again in fear of another -, I really dont know what is keeping af from arriving because like you I also was very regular. Sorry I couldnt help you, I just wanted to let you know that I understand how frustrating it can be.Good luck
    Tillie

Hi gals,

I think you should both head off to your gp and request a blood test to be sure. Sometimes HPT's dont register a positive if your levels are below 25. That happened to me with my second pg and a blood test confirmed I was pg but it was a chemical pg so I ended up getting af almost 3 wks late.

Dont mean to scare you gals, but if you are describing pg symtopms and no af, and especially with the small bleed (rainbow girl) its best to get checked by your gp or other health care provider.

Wishing you both the best of luck and hoping you get that BFP you are wishing for,
    Lisa

Hey tillie just wondering if you've had any results fom your late AF!

And thanks girls for your advice, i have done another test and it came up negative but am gonna leave it now for a week or so and if i get no AF and more -ve's i will go to doc for a blood test!!

Hi Rainbow Girl and Tillie, you both could have writen my post for me, i was just wondering how it went for you guys - did you get your BFP???
    I would appreciate the feedback

Rainbow Girl, have you just come off the pill?? I know that I thought I was pregnant and I had dizzy spells, light headedness, cramps, bloating, nausea, AF was 30 days late!! and I was feeling "off" but AF came after all that....!! I'm now in my #2nd cycle off BCP's and its only 31day cycle and AF arrived today but before that i was dizzy again, nausea etc etc it was just my hormones in my case... not preg after all that.

I would get a BT if i were you and see GP to confirm neg or pos. HPT's I think can be reliable from what i've heard however you may not be showing enough HCG levels for it to show positive on the stick.... test again in a few days good luck !!!

Girls - any update??

Sorry I cant really help you but Im going to check in on here for you ladies.
    Best of luck for some strong BFPs!!

Any updates? Wishing you those bfps very soon!

Do we have any updates yet ladies?
    Hoping its good news and you have been away because your celebrating hard!

Any news? Did you get the BT? I hope you have some good news of a BFP each!

Sorry ladies.................. for me