Thread: When to test

Aquariangypsii Guest

Default When to test

Hi All,

I am at 11DPO and all my HPT's are coming up with BFN's, and I am wondering when I should be able to get a faint line it I happened to be pg?

Here are the stats:

I always have a 12 day leuteral (don't know how to spell it) phase so does that mean I am able to test on day 13?

I had brownish coloured CM starting at 10DPO getting darker today and looks like it's lightening up this evening. I'm hoping this is implantation bleeding as my CM is usually pure white during this time. So if implantation happened at 10DPO do you have to wait a certain number of days before the HCG is strong enough to show up on a HPT?

I have also had high temps and this sickly lump in my throat for about 3 days. Also my tummy feels a bit funny with niggly little pains and sometimes almost like a very faint burning sensation right in the middle.

I told myself "no imagining symptoms this month girlie" but they are kinda popping out at me. I would be most interested in your thoughts and will attach my chart for you to take a look at as well.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for getting to the bottom of it
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/dbc22

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey

Normally after an implantation bleed you should wait at least 7 days to test. And remember everyone is different as to when a hpt shows up positive. Some women get a + 10 dpo and some don't get a + till they are 7 weeks pregnant! Goodluck hun!

Hi Aquariangypsii,
    Just out of curiosity what brand of HPT are you using?

The whole TTC thing is so complicated as what one women has as symptoms another may not have and yet both be pregnant.
    I had a look at your chart and your temps are up after O, i think they are meant to stay up for at least 10 days-18days...(i could be wrong- just a newbie reading lots and lots at the moment)

Have you done any more HPT tests since your last post?

Aquariangypsii Guest

Thanks for the replies.

I am using HPT's off the internet. I got a temp this morning of 36.9 on the day before AF is due and I'm feeling ill so my hopes are high. I just don't feel the way I usually do when AF is due (I usually get super moody), but instead I've been feeling a bit emotional, like crying at silly things.

I really feel as though I am pg and everything (temps etc) is confirming it except the big one - The two pink lines!!!

I did read on the internet that it takes up to 3 days after implantation for a +'ve result so I'm hoping it will show me soon!

Keeping my fingers crossed [-o<

Aquariangypsii Guest

Well I couldn't hold out any longer!!! Kept getting BFN's so when to the doc's for a blood test and whamo a BFP. He said it is still very early and that's why it isn't showing up on a urine test yet. I can't beleive it!!!!!! \/

Thanks to everyone and their help during the difficult times :flower:

Congratulations!!

Default aquariangypsii

Hi Aquariangypsii,

A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Congratulations to you!!!
    It is so great to hear a fellow member getting a BFP, you kinda new though didn't you.
    Damm those BFN, all that worry when you could have been celebrating.
    Anyway heres hoping that everything continues on well for you over the next 9 months.
    Had you been ttc for long?
    It gives the rest of us much needed hope, let us know how you go.
    J