Thread: Parenting by Heart

Default Parenting by Heart

Wow, just...... wow.

This book is fabulous and it feels like she's written it just for me.

I'd totally recommend it and already feel much more confident that my instincts about how I am bringing up my child are just right.

GO AND READ IT NOWWWWWW!!

Sue xxx

Hi Sue....

You are doing a wonderful job bringing up your beautiful little girl. She is such a little cutie.

Where do find all of these wonderful books? Have they been recommended to you or do you just find them at the shop or do you go to the library?

Take care xx

Hey babe,

Aww, thanks so much!

All of the lovely books I've been reading have been thanks to BellyBelly!! I love the gentle parenting practices and these books all support that.

Definitely one to read though!
    Sue xxx

Is this the Parenting by Heart written by Pinky Mackay??
    I have been looking into getting it cause a few people have suggested it.

Yes, but this thread refers to the older version.

I have the newer version also and it's even more awesome than the older one

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

The old one went out of print a while ago, and we've been waiting for a reprint for aaaages. The new book has just been released

All of the books BB recommends as being the best for conception to parenthood is in the BB online store. You'll love all of them and we offer a money back guarantee that if they don't give you any value, we'll give your money back. They are the best books from around the world
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

I have the new version & I love it, I've had quite a few aha moments while reading it, it makes sense of alot of things I've experienced so far. Love it, highly recommend it! Pinky is great. I'm also considering getting her book sleeping like a baby.

Pinky has a website to. U can sign up for newsletters and updates. She also does tele seminars and things.

I LOVE this book, I think everyone should read it!

I went to one of her seminars yesterday called sleep love and your babies brain, very reassuring that I'm doing a good job. I also did a teleseminar it was great. Her book has pretty much everything she talks about in the seminars though.

Quote Originally Posted by BellyBelly View Post
    The old one went out of print a while ago, and we've been waiting for a reprint for aaaages. The new book has just been released

All of the books BB recommends as being the best for conception to parenthood is in the BB online store. You'll love all of them and we offer a money back guarantee that if they don't give you any value, we'll give your money back. They are the best books from around the world
    I just checked, but couldn't see this book there... do you sell it?

You can get it anywhere now. It was in Big W the other day. I put a whole stack of them on the top shelf and shoved all of the Tizzie Hall ones on the bottom behind other books I do that all the time in bookshops hehe.

Borders have it Bex or her website had free postage a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MummaSue View Post
    You can get it anywhere now. It was in Big W the other day. I put a whole stack of them on the top shelf and shoved all of the Tizzie Hall ones on the bottom behind other books I do that all the time in bookshops hehe.
    Awesome effort!