Thread: Bath time for bunny...

Default Bath time for bunny...

I had a moment tonight. Not one of my finest thats for damn sure.

I was happily sat on the edge of the bath washing bunnys hair when she started leaning forward. She LOVES water. Splashes in everything that will let her. Buckets, puddles, the dogs bowl. So in this she reaches forward a lot. But today she leaned.. It was just as she reached the water that I had that epiphany type thing that would have been useful to me 10 seconds ago.. She doesnt understand!!!!

So I pull her back as she submerges her face and thank heavens too because she wasnt holding her breath!

But why why why did it not occur to me earlier what she was doing and that I had to stop it? Feel like I am off my game or something. I am far more paranoid than that!

Just thank god she is okay and I did manage to gather my marbles in time. But i was paying attention solely to her. How did it just not register..

It's not what anyone expects hun - you did realise though, and you prevented problems *hug*

dnt feel bad... nothing happened all is ok hugs!

My E does this alot to blow bubbles, its cute but terrifying...

Easy to zone out doing a routine task even when we are actually fully concentrating.
    Fact is she is ok, mummy reacted in time - whether you wish it was quicker or not - and all is indeed right with the world.
    xox

Thank you ladies. I am probably right in that we are our harshest critics, but when its something like this I certainly have a hard time accepting it is 'okay' because it worked out that way, iykwim.

(I am of course only referring to myself - I would probably repl;y the same as you guys if it were someone else, lol)