Thread: Welcome to Parenting De-Briefing

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Welcome to Parenting De-Briefing

In the same fashion as birth de-briefing, this forum has been set-up with the same thing in mind - sharing your story with all the ups and downs on how you feel about parenting and the way you parent. Often when I am struggling with parenting or self-esteem issues (in relation to being a mother!), I will chat to my close friends and find out that they have been through the exact same thing, no matter how bad I think it might be and assume that I could be the only one feeling like a bad mummy in that situation! But it's amazing how alike we are as mothers.

Your Moderators of this forum are:

Cassius2 - Moderator

Your Administrator of this forum is Rouge. You can contact her by email or if you prefer one of the moderators.

Moderating Team Contact Details

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion (which we always welcome!), provide any feedback for this forum or make a complaint, please contact her by email or if you prefer one of the moderators.

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! Your comments will be taken seriously and treated with confidentiality, so please feel free to contact us anytime!

Again I remind everyone that this isn't a discussion thread as much - it's for us to tell our stories, add to it, think back and de-brief about all things parenting. Having a bad day? Add to your de-brief for something a little more theraputic We're not here to fix problems in this particular forum but offer a listening ear, support and relate where we can.
    Last edited by Astrolady; April 22nd, 2015 at 10:37 AM.