Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

Hahahahaha!
    Zander got a DVD out of the stand and was playing with it, so I asked him to put it up. With this nice straight face he held the DVD up in the air & said UP!

My nearly 3yr old is the only one in the room with me atm and he was just pushing the coffee table. I told him to stop and he turned around and leaned against the table and said "Layla did it". Hmmm - wonder how long Ive been falling for that one, Lol.

LOL...

A couple of weeks ago Violet was constanly saying Faaaarrrrrk (sort of like a sigh), she was trying to get n the chair and she says, ahhhhhh ffffaaaarrrkkk... Alecia cracks up laughing (as usual). Thankfully that has passed!!

Their latest snack of choice is peanut butter on a spoon!! Emily comes and asks for some so i get one each and she goes and gives one to Violet and says to her, "say thank you", which Violet does (as always). Emily comes running back into the kitchen to give back her spoon so she could take it again and say thank you... LOL Cute!

Tanya

kerry Guest

When my friends son started kinda they did an activity where you had to say what your name was and who you went for in the footy (AFL).. now this was a few years ago when Saint Kilda weren't doing so well. The teacher lol'ed so hard she had to tell his mum what he said:

"Hello my name is *** and I barrack for the Saintas. We aren't very good but mum says not to worry disappointment is good for my development"

So cute Jo!

Zander is so into boobies at the moment!! When the clean washing comes in, he digs through to find a bra! He'll put the strap over his head & run round the house shouting "BOOOOOBIES"

How's this one?! Yesterday I was just about ready for work & got Zander up, as he was properly waking up I put my boots on. He took one look at me & said "no gummies mum, sandles" then went into the entryway to get my sandles for me!! So I took of my boots (which were definitely not gummies LOL) and settled for sandles!

kerry Guest

lol... sarah.

Well Brigid's latest one is "do me" to give her something or do something for her and "don't do me" when she doesn't want it, or her bum changed or bed etc. Anyway I am having incredible trouble getting her to eat anything atm and have resorted to just sticking anything healthish I come across into her mouth in the hopes she eats it.. Well the other day she discovered Beef Jerky and now if I let her this is the only food she would consume. The other day at the shop I told her we were getting some jerky and we handed the pack over to get scanned... apparently the shop assistant was taking too long to swipe our things because on the top of her voice and clear as a bell my DD shouts "Do me. Do me jerk"...

DD#1 (3.5 yrs old) will do anything to get out of eating her meat at dinner. I said to her tonight "your not watching dora until youve at least had one bite" She said "but mum......my tongue will get dirty"....

Ellibam Guest

i work in a childcare centre
    and the other day one of the girls (who is also pg) was telling the kindy kids(3-4 year olds) that she was going to have a baby. she also told them that i have a baby in my belly to. so up come a couple of them to ask if i have a baby in my tummy, which i said yes, i then smoothed out my shirt so they could see my round belly. and i say i will get alot bigger yet and using my arms i show them! to which one says if you get that big you cant drive your car!!! hehehe

he was so earnest about it!

I've been trying to teach Zander the birthday song & this is how he sings it....

Happy day..... to you..... granma..... hooray!!

It's sooo cute! I think he says Granma because my mum's birthday was the last one we celebrated almost a month ago. I've been trying to record, but with no luck so far.

storm04 Guest

OMG i am still chuckling here after reading these!
    My daughter left me mortified one day, she is now nearly 9 but at the time had just turned 4.
    We were in medicare lining up, FULL of people! She was chatting away to lovely elderly lady next to us. She asked if i had her juice, so i pulled her black current prima out of the bag. She was learning to read so she was reading the prima.
    Next thing i know at the top of her voice she screams Mum Oh Thanks I Love Black C*** juice!!
    I didnt know weather to laugh cry or run but i was horrified! I spent the rest of the day teaching her the word Current so it didnt happen again!
    The poor elderly lady next to me was as horrified as i was!
    I will never forget that day. Considering she had never heard the word in her life and how much i detest the word myself!!
    I still Cringe!!

kerry Guest

Once when at the shopping centre with my friends son he boldly walked up to a Police officer and had the following conversation:

Mr3almost4 "Hello Mr Pleaceman"
    Cop "Hello, what's your name"
    Mr3almost4 "My name is ***, I'm 3 where's ya gun?" (all in one breath)
    Cop "Safely at my side just incase"
    Mr3almost4 "Well can I have a go, just to make sure it works"
    Cop "No sorry *** that isn't very safe and its against the rules"
    Mr3almost4 "Its ok, I gunna be a pleaceman when I grow up, I need to practice ya know. I wont dead anyone, just my sister and she's not a peoples shes a horrible monster"

I have never forgotten it and I'm sure the 2 police officers had their day made... he was such a matter of fact little boy.

Too cute Jo Zander's uncle has just graduated from the police academy 2 months ago, so Zander is quite excited by police at the moment. Last week we were on the train and there were police checking tickets, Zander started shouting "Daz!! Daz!!" (his uncle is Darryl). The policeman turned round & the Zander just goes "oh" and had this disappointed look on his face. He doesn't understand yet that there are other police besides his uncle LOL!

Zander is learning "pardon" at the moment. Just now his tummy rumbled. He looked down, a little shocked & said "pardon!"

storm04 Guest

That is soo cute sarah my 2yo is going thru the tantu (thankyou) and the ok she sais ok with everything she sais lol

LOL Zander does the ok thing too - "kaaaaaay?"

Kat does that too. U Kaaay?? U Kaaay? Usually when she wants us to ask her if she's ok?! *LOL* She's really speaking now. But she says "bed" for bird and bed and planes. She says ball for balloons, balls, and any other b word she forgets how to pronounce *L* This is such a cute age. She's insisting we put bandaids on her ouchies now... She remembers my tummy was ouchies and keeps asking if it's still ouchies. She doesn't quite understand about daddies ouchies (below the belt and she keeps treading on them!)

My DD 18months had just learnt the word Turtle.
    I was talking to her, and asked what she wanted for dinner, to which she replied
    "Turtle" matter of factly.
    Mmmm yum!

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast