Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

Does anyone have any good stories to add?

some recent gems from my DD (3 yrs)...

Whilst on a trip away with DH "Mummy, I don't want to talk to you any more... I'm having a break from you"

"Mummy, I'll just move the chair so you can see the telly (whilst eating dinner)" for the record, I could (had I been watching it) seen the TV just fine... DD however, couldn't

More cute than funny - but at work the other day, one of the staff had been 'glittering' something outside while the children were sleeping - anyway the glitter was on the verandah floor beneath the tables we eat at for afternoon tea.
    The girls (and one boy) were sooo excited that the fairies had visited while they were sleeping.

Then today two of the same girls found some sequin stars in the grass (don't really know how they got there) and they were sooo excited to find the fairies had visited again. One told me - 'the fairies visited while we were sleeping and they even put a some dirt over the stars!'

Cute!
    I've got tonnes of funny stories, but I don't write them down so I forget them.

Here's one from Liebling tonight. He was in the bath and turns out he's an ABBA fan.

"Mama Mia
    "I am again
    "My my
    "Is it my sister?"

Plonked the kids in the tub last night and ducked back into the kitchen for a minute to tend to dinner on the stove... DD1 starts singing (at the top of her lungs), 'If you're happy and you know it - have a cry *insert boo-hoo/sobbing noises here*... if you're happy and you know it, sit on ya bum!'

I have NO idea what that was about lol

Cool Cute and Funny things your little ones have done

The last 2 nights we have gone in to put Miss J's blankets on her. The first night she had undressed her doll and had the dolls pants on her foot (she was trying to get dresses in the dolls clothes). The last night we went in and she was sound asleep with a pair of shoes on over her PJ's all done up and on the right feet! Maybe she was planning an escape for sometime during the night

Very cute I must say!!

So... share the cute and funny things your Little Ones have been up to

My DD has started waking up after 1 sleep cycle at bed time and last night she was soooo tired after that sleep cycle she was standing up slumped over her cot snoozin' , when we woke her to lay her down she sat on her bum then fell over asleep like we had knocked her out!

She also likes to come up and 'get you', making funny growling noises and slobering all over me. She has just started resting her head on your shoulder for hugs too thats my favourite

Oh boy, what a list this could be!

DD was bouncing in her jolly jumper, bounce, bounce, bounce, asleep......... So cute!!

Her latest fun craze is to sit on my lap, facing me and putting her face into mine, as close as can go without touching. If I move my head to see around her, she moves too, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Cracks me up and then she's laughing too. She's 14 months old!

Corelly x

Just combining with our funny kids thread

DD has a thing with saying $20 at the mo. the other day she was at mums and DH said to her get on the scales so she hopes on then he says how much do you weigh and with a big smile on her face she says $20 lol.

DD#1 said to me the other day 'mum, isnt it amazing that God's birthday is on Christmas Day !!!. He must get so many presents"....from my 6yr old who loves anything to do with birthdays or Christmas.....

While Juliette was being very sooky this morning.
    Me: Are you a drama queen?
    Juliette: No
    Me: Are you a diva?
    Juliette: No
    Me: What are you?
    Juliette: Genius

Default Funny things kids say & do

That's just gorgeous Sarah!

Default Funny things kids say & do

I might be bias but I would definitely say she is a genius!

DS1 (aged 5) is curled up on the bean bag with a blanket covering him. He just announced that he has just had a baby at home so he is going to stay in bed for a couple of days and feed it some milk

I have taught my boy well....now to start on the tricky topic of boys vs girls and their roles in the whole childbirth phenomenon

DS just came in chewing with his hand over his mouth. I asked what are you eating?

DS: "Nothing"
    Me: is it a papadam (I'd cooked some & they're sitting on the bench waiting for dinner)
    DS: No, I'm eating nothing
    Me: That's not true is it? What are you eating?
    DS: Its a tomato, which I don't like. He'd never volunarily eat a tomato & its quite clearly pappadam.

my boys were watching meerkats on tv the otherday, ds2 asked, quiet puzzled,
    "mum what them dogs doing?" befor i had a chance to reply, quick as a flash, ds1 shot back
    "those arnt dogs, there mirror cats! god dont you know anything??" god love him!!!
    i dindt have the heart to correct him, nor could i fight the laughter had i wanted!!

A couple of new ones -
    I was digging a section of grass out at work to put some stepping stones down for the older playground. One little came up to me with excitement and asked what I was doing. I explained and she asked, with the most serious expression "Did you find any treasure?"

Then the other day I was helping everyone put on jumpers and shoes after waking from rest time and the assistant was helping in the bathroom, one 3 year old boy had put his own undies on and stumbled out to me with a look of confusion on his face and both legs in one hole, his bits poking out the side. He says very calmly and very seriously, "I can't ge my penis to go in". It totally cracked me and the rest of the kids, including him, up laughing!

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast