Thread: What to do??!!!

Default What to do??!!!

DD is doing my head in....!!! She is nearlly 3 and has decided she doesnt need to sleep now!! She decided to give up her dummies about a week or so ago and probably the last 4-5 nights have been horrible! She has woken up twice a night and wont go back to sleep and getting her to go to sleep at bed time has become a nightmare!! Im tempted to give the dummies back! Although im not convinced thats the problem as she doesnt ask for them or even mention them...I dont understand whats changed!
    I hate being cranky and i just dont have the patience i usually would as between DS feeding a few times a night and her waking a few times a night im just not getting enough sleep!!!!
    I have ended up putting the gate back on her door so she cant get out. The tantrums she is having are unbeleivable! They literally go on for hrs!

I dont know how to fix it...i have tryed talking to her, lying in bed with her, being in her room, singing to her, putting her back into bed without talking or looking at her even resorted to smacking! Nothing is working her bed time is 7:30 and right now its 8:45 and she is still going

HELP!!!

Welcome to my world. Totally unhelpful, but at least you aren't alone.

It has been going on for months here so I have absolutely no advice for you :hugs:

Welcome to my world. Totally unhelpful, but at least you aren't alone.

It has been going on for months here so I have absolutely no advice for you :hugs: