thread: Why is my DS screaming hysterically ALL NIGHT????

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

How open are you to co-sleeping? If its seperation anxiety I don't think trying to get him to sleep in his cot by himself is going to help.... ((hugs)) how tough this is for you :-(

Oct 2006
    Melbourne

Oh hun huge hugs, hope he settles for you soon xo

Mar 2006

Well blow me away and praise the Lord!!!! He slept for three hours last night!!! And in a row too not in total, LOL!!! Absolutely no idea what was different but praying to God that he strings together two three hour blocks tonight. Would love if this is the beginning of him going back to sleeping but will take it one sleep at a time.
    RhiChiChi I'm all for co-sleeping but DS is it and miss with it. I'd sleep upside down outside in the freezing butt naked if it would help him sleep, LOL!!!

Apr 2006
    Perth

I'd sleep upside down outside in the freezing butt naked if it would help him sleep, LOL!!!
    Can I have a photo of that please

I hope you get another decent (even better!) night tonight

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

Yay! for a great two blocks of sleep, I hope it continues!

[email protected] sleeping upside down & naked - funny how we do anything for a good nights sleep!

Mar 2006

Well I think we might have found our problem. It's looking like DS2 has chicken pox!!! He has slept in my arms since yesterday afternoon. Making things hard to look after DD & DS but hopefully only a few days & he'll be back to normal. But gee I really hope it isn't chicken pox.

Apr 2006
    Perth

poor baby boy. I hope if it is, then its just a mild case and that O and W don't get it too. Sending you sleeping and healing vibes