Thread: Help.................4 year old out of control.

Default Help.................4 year old out of control.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to deal with a 4 year old boy who seems to be angry at everything including me. He doesnt seem to know who to ask for anything calmly anymore. He used to always be such a polite sweet little boy and now he is a monster that I am not liking. Please help!!!!

have u had his hearing tested? apart from that he may be sensitive to an additive in food or having too much sugar? some kids react badly to that kind of thing.. hopefully others will come in and add their help too =)

oh i am going thru that with my almost 4 yr old a friend is loaning me a book tomoorrow about how at 4 yrs till about 5 boys have a major testerone influx i'll let ya know the book tomorrow she said its a really good read and has helped ger understand her 4 1/2 yr old

Thumbs up

Thank you so much Rach75 I look forward to finding out the name of the book. Anything that I can find out would be a great help. He can be the most loving little boy (wakes me up at 2.00am to tell me he loves me .

the book was "raising boys" not really helpful but the bit I mentioned about testestrone at 4yr is cool that get hit with something like double what they have had and can cause aggression or for a better word "BOY" behaviour, it drops of to less than 1/2 this around 5yrs