Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg - shes missing!!!! Where is she!???

Default Omg - shes missing!!!! Where is she!???

DH and DD are devastated. Our cat has gone missing. I've driven street after street, door knocked neighbours, rung the council and local vets and can't find her anywhere!
    Shes microchipped and has a tag with our phone numbers on so i'm hoping that she'll turn up!
    It breaks my heart to see the 2 of them so upset!! (i'm a bit upset too) I just don't know where else to look. We've left food out but still no sign of her.
    OMG OMG OMG where is she!?!??

Oh no! How long has she been gone for??

Any chance she was pregnant and has gone into hiding to give birth? our cat did, we found kittens UNDER the shed and once the next door neighbour bought a box of kittens and out cat back and said i think these are yours.. we had no idea!

I hope she turns up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahurani View Post
    Oh no! How long has she been gone for??
    24hrs

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Zarava Flutterby ~ View Post
    Any chance she was pregnant and has gone into hiding to give birth? our cat did, we found kittens UNDER the shed and once the next door neighbour bought a box of kittens and out cat back and said i think these are yours.. we had no idea!

I hope she turns up soon.
    Shes desexed so no chance of her being pregnant...if only it were that easy

hun.

I have heard that when families moves, cats often go missing for a while. I hope that she comes back soon. It is great that she is microchipped? Does the microchip have your current phone numbers and address? (just in case the tags have come off) Phone numbers are the most important.

Keep food out for her as well. Come home soon Alaska

awww hun I hope she comes home safe and sound soon

is there a chance shes accidently been shut in a cupboard? or in the shed? hope she turns up soon
    xxx

Our cat went missing for about 5 days last Christmas. Looked for her everywhere, we were about to resign ourselves to getting a new cat.

She turned up starving, thirsty and much thinner. We think she got locked in someone's shed or house over the holidays.

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. My cat went missing once and we only found him the next day IN OUR WARDROBE. He was cuddling into my mums fresh washed undies and fell asleep . We closed the wardrobe doors, as we didn't notice him and only found him the day after when my mum was getting dressed.
    I hope your little one will turn up soon, too. Have you checked all cupboards, washing mashine, dishwasher (yes, my cat hid in it once) etc?

for you

Oh no. I hope she comes home soon.

xox

i'd check cupboards, sheds etc. our cat used to hide up the fireplace at the houses we moved to.

also a letter box drop is a great way to get ppl to keep an eye out. we always got a good response and it kind of helped to focus the search area ITMS. (rather than just posters on signs).

we used to also go for walks with DD and the dog and call out her name as we went. (cause sometimes she followed us on walks to the park without us knowing and then would freak and hide in a neighbours yard too scared to come out unless we literally walked past.

hope she turns up soon xx

Praying she comes home safe and sound!! If she's fixed I can't help you lol, was gonna suggest that she'd sneaked off to go visit a 'boyfriend' like our cat did... missing for three or four days and I was absolutely devastated (she's not real bright so I figured she'd been hit by a car or eaten by a dog or something), then when DH was leaving for work one morning he saw her in the rearview mirror, sitting on the driveway like she'd never left! Turns out she was UTD when she came home lol, we found her baby-daddy around the corner by matching the kittens that didn't look like her, to him lol.

I know how you must be feeling, so I'll keep you and your kitty in my thoughts and hope and pray she turns up really soon!! x

Thanks everyone.
    Dh called a few mins ago - he sounds like his about to cry - broke my heart Shes his furbaby.
    The thought crossed my mind that maybe shes tried to find her way back to the old house... it would mean crossing a few busy roads though???
    I've opened all the cupboard doors, garage door, washing machine had washing in there from yesterday, all the doors are open, there is food at each door, will go for another look around the streets later and door knock.

I was going to suggest that she has tried to go back to the old place. I would be checking there and the route along the way to see if she has tried to do that.

maybe i should post a message on her FB page..maybe she'll reply lol (have to find a bright note...)

Maybe put up flyers in both your new and old neighbourhood (in case she walked back there). Also contact local vets and RSPCA or similar. My friend once lost her kitty (microchipped and all) she called the RSPCA who found the cat, but didn't bother to contact her. It was about an hour drive away, so she told the RSPCA to hold her kitty until my she would get there. My friend jumped straight in the car and raced over there, but by the time she got there THEY'D ALREADY SOLD THE CAT (I know - WTF!!). They earased the data on the microchip and all. So please, please call around, they don't always contact you! And be determined - if they have your cat don't let them take it. I don't mean to scare you, but I thought you should now that.
    Again, I wish you all the best.

PS: They had the cheek to charge the new owner for 'microchipping and vaccination fees' - but it was my friend who paid for that - not the RSPCA.

Oh no your poor DH and DD and poor you too!

I agree she may have tried to find her way back to the old house, have you had a look around that neighbourhood? Can you door knock a few of your old neighbours to see if they can keep a look out just incase?

I really hope she turns up soon

I hope she wanders back soon

We've had this happen a couple of times with our wandering cats. Once one was 'adopted' by our next door neighbours who wanted to keep her and I only knew she was there cause I could hear her replying when I called out to her. I had to knock on their door and insist they give her back

Let us know how you go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast