Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please no - not my little doggie too!!

Default Please no - not my little doggie too!!

My gorgeous little maltease puppy hasn't been herself lately. I couldn't tell you the last time she ate her tucker, she hasn't been able to jump up on the couch anymore and she is just off - IYKWIM.
    Well today I was giving her a cuddle and I noticed her under belly was yellow. I first thought she had weed on herself but then I had a close look and my princess is bright yellow from head to toe. All of her skin, the whites of her eyes, her mucous membranes, it's just everywhere .
    I'm not silly I know that she is jauncided so there is something very wrong with her liver. I have an emergency vet appointment for her this afternoon but I just don't want to take her because I just know they are going to tell me her liver is failing and there is nothing they can do and we'll have to have her put to sleep . I'm sitting here crying my eyes out because she is my gorgeous little puppy who I've had for nearly 11 years now. I have only just lost my kitty cat (we had to have her put to sleep). I'm just terrified that I'm going to loose her too.
    Has anyone experienced this and had a positive outcome?
    TIA Dan.

big I hope she is going to be ok and there is something they can do to get her well again. After loosing your cat not that long ago it would be so unfair to have to say goodbye to your dog as well

Dan, hopefully your little dog is ok!

hope she is ok

Poor puppy I hope the vet can fix her up soon and she is with you a while longer xo
    Last edited by LimeSlice; July 16th, 2010 at 03:30 PM.

Awww Dan huge sweetheart, I wish you were closer so I could give you one IRL. xoxox Fingers crossed for you and your little doggie darling.

Oh no I hope they can fix her up.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Hugs I hope your fur baby is ok.

xoxo

oh Dan *hug* I hope the vet has good news

Default Please no - not my little doggie too!!

I hope your doggie is going to be okay and the vets have a solution for a happy and healthy outcome.

i hope the vet has some positive news for you

You never know what the vets can do to help your furry baby. I that they can help

for you little pup xx

Oh Dan.... I hope your little doggie is okay. 11 years of enjoying her love and attention (nothing like puppy love) means you must be very close.

Poor little thing. Thinking of you and hoping it is something that the vet can help. Sending you hugs and healing vibes.

*hugs* I hope your puppy is ok.. It is always sad if they get sick.. Fingers crossed the vet had good news for you

how'd the little one go at the vet?
    i hope ti was good news for you and puppy xo

The vet couldn't do anything to help her. They palped her belly and told me it was most probably her liver and that she was really sick. They suggested taking some blood so they had a bit more to go on so they took blood and it confirmed that not only her liver wasn't functioning but also her pancreas. The levels indicated that she had a pancreatic tumor which was blocking/invading her liver so there was nothing they could do. They guessimated that she only had days to live so we decided to have her put to sleep as she was getting so weak that she was reluctant to stand up and she wasn't eating or drinking so we thought that was the most humane option for my little girl. She was the most beautiful, gentle and loving dog. I'm going to miss my girl so much . It's just not fair .
    Rest in Peace my gorgeous Millie. Thank you so much for all 11 years you gave us. Have fun playing with Tigger again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast