Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grade 3 placenta previa

Oh joy, glad I found this thread! Just saw my midwife and she was saying it's just touching the cervix, so that would make it what grade? Going to give the midwives a call on Monday to find out more details. Midwife seemed quite happy though it would move out of the way, and that we'd know after 32 weeks - she didn't seem too worried. Said that she had a lady who's moved to 2.5cm and she had her vaginal delivery, but there was a lot of blood. And that the bub was monitored during the labour, so that would rule out my waterbirth! So I'm going to stalk this thread too ..

Befie - YAY!

Crumpet - I hope it keeps moving onwards and upwards for you!!!

kazbah - that makes it a grade 3. grade 4 is where it is covering the cervix completely. its good its just touching the cervix. very high chance of it moving away!!

hi sorry to stick my nose in but i was hoping for an update please
    at my 20week i have placenta previa grade 4 my ob has said no sex no lifting and light exercise hosp from 34weeks and c-section 37-38weeks
    i am currently 25 weeks and thankfully had no bleeds

Quote Originally Posted by MummyOfTerrors View Post
    hi sorry to stick my nose in but i was hoping for an update please
    at my 20week i have placenta previa grade 4 my ob has said no sex no lifting and light exercise hosp from 34weeks and c-section 37-38weeks
    i am currently 25 weeks and thankfully had no bleeds
    i was very lucky and my placenta moved out of the way by 28weeks and i had a VB....

i too was on the no sex,lifting,exercise lifestyle but that was more so becasue of my cervical stitch not from my placenta.

i didnt have any bleeds at all, well not ones caused by my placenta.

good luck, hope the rest of your pregnancy runs smoothly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12