Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mums Upper Coomera area

Default Any Mums Upper Coomera area

I'm a 30 yr old mum living in upper coomera I have a 3 year old son and a 7 month old daughter....wondering if anyone in this area is interested in meeting up, going to the park etc?

Default mother of 2 under 5 in coomera

hello my name is vickey im 22 and have just moved here from nz with my husband and our 2 kids willow whoz 3 and lillie whoz 5 month
    wanting someone to talk to
    i dont have a car during the week as my husband needs it for work but i do have legs lol and willow loves the park and we also have a pool at the complex we are at willow realy needs some friends she has been playing up because she has no friend here yet we would love to meet up willow has kindy on a wednesday but apart from that we dont do much
    Last edited by vickey; April 22nd, 2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: writting more

Hey Ladies, Im a bit further north at yatala with 11 wk old, am keen to chat im 24 and SAHM

Talking hello

Quote Originally Posted by jords View Post
    Hey Ladies, Im a bit further north at yatala with 11 wk old, am keen to chat im 24 and SAHM
    sorry im really new at this what das SAHM mean dum i no lol

Stay at home Mum
    If you go to the main page of threads there is a thing on abbreviations. I still have no Idea what half of it all means

Default bored

yeah this is going to take me a while
    but im a SAHM to lol
    have you leaved here long?
    i am soo bored my little girl lillie (5 months) is in bed and willow (3) is at kindy yay lol but now i got nuthing to do what do you do ta past the time

Default sooooooo

soo your a new mummy?
    how are you handling it it can be a bit stress full some times aye

Hi vickey,
    Yeah its all new and exciting for me, It can be challenging at times but thats why this site is so good! If you go to the main page you can find baby buddies and join a group who's bubs were born at the same time as yours so you have buddies who are experiencing the same things...
    We have lived here about 6 months now, usually live in brisbane... I must say I really love our house but as for the surrounding areas... ahem... well basically beenleigh is a **** hole. lol. It drives me insane sometimes just that there isnt anything around... I do like being closer to the beach though...
    have you been in the area long?

hi no i havent been here long my husband and i just moved here from new zealand just over 5 weeks ago so im trying to find friends coz its really hard staying at home with 2 kids and having onone to talk to or ta go for coffee with it sux but i do love this country
    so what have you got boy or girl i realy want a boy but not for a few years now lol

Default hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jodes78 View Post
    I'm a 30 yr old mum living in upper coomera I have a 3 year old son and a 7 month old daughter....wondering if anyone in this area is interested in meeting up, going to the park etc?
    are you a SAHM

Default here

heres my email if ya wana email [email protected] hope to here from you soon about meeting if you want

Hi Girls,

I'm a SAHM (I"m guessing that means stay at home mum) and I'm reading your guys messages and it all sounds very familiar
    I moved her from NZ (wellington) about 9 years ago, a lot of my friends don't have kids, work full time or live too far away...would be great to catch up with someone nearby!
    I'm having similar issues with my 3 year old playing up cause he wants interaction with other children, especially since I've had another baby

Whereabouts at Coomera are you Vickey? I'm near the Coles on Reserve Road....
    And Jords whereabouts at Yatala? Theres are great park near Coles at Norfolk if you are anywhere near there?

hello
    um beattie road at the cove just down from dreamworld

Hi Girls,

I'm a SAHM (I"m guessing that means stay at home mum) and I'm reading your guys messages and it all sounds very familiar
    I moved her from NZ (wellington) about 9 years ago, a lot of my friends don't have kids, work full time or live too far away...would be great to catch up with someone nearby!
    I'm having similar issues with my 3 year old playing up cause he wants interaction with other children, especially since I've had another baby
    yeah im from rangiora southisland nz
    willow (3) is the same with my baby lillie she has become very needy especially when im bizzy with her sister
    willow makes me really sad coz shes jst started saying she wants to go in the sky on a plane to see all her friends and that just makes me miss our friends and family all that mush more

i am so glad you dont use letters for words a dont understand it apart from SAHM and thats only coz i got told lol

Sorry for the late reply! We are just off the highway at Yatala near the pie shop? I dont have a car during the week so its hard... hey I might start a thread in the Queensland section if you want to come join it? also I know there is another chat with coomera mums in the QLD section too which might be helpful.. hope you ladies are well

Hi Girls,

Wow...I take my hat off to you both not having a car during the week...I would seriously go nuts!!!

I guess that makes it kind of hard for us all to catch up at the same time!

I know where you are Jords are there any parks around there??? I'd be more than happy to come up that way and meet at a park one day??

Vickey....I might go for a drive over that way next time I"m out and check out where the parks etc are....I've got a pretty hectic week next week (my husband is off to Perth - two kids on my own for a week, good grief!) but I think i'm free on Friday next week at this stage....so did you wanna meet up at a park near you???
    My friend used to live in the complex where you live!
    I was also thinking theres now a fairly reasonable bus service around the coomera area if you ever wanted to go down to Westfield?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast