Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Any Mums Upper Coomera area

Hey guys,
    I wont have DSS this Tuesday but let me know for next time

Hi,
    Feel free to come anyway even if DSS is not with you.
    Angie

belinda_76 Guest

hi angie, tuesday is good for me too, i have an app at the hospital in the morning could be there anywhere from 2 hr to 20 min what time were u thinking?

Hey Belinda,
    We were looking at 9-9.30 in the morning. Is wed better for everyone?
    Angie

Hi. Sickness has caused a halt to today's coffee date so we are looking at next tuesday morning (23rd) between 9-9.30am. Anyone interested please email me on [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Angie

belinda_76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by angieb View Post
    Hi. Sickness has caused a halt to today's coffee date so we are looking at next tuesday morning (23rd) between 9-9.30am. Anyone interested please email me on [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Angie
    hi angie, next tuesday i have nothing on ill b there at 9.30 ill just need ur address so i know where im goin, or your ph number and ill call you to get it......

Hi Belinda,
    Just email me on [email protected] and I will give you my details.
    Angie

Thanks to Jodie and Abby for a great playdate. The kids seem to have a great time.
    Angie

hi , i live in upper coomera i am 27 years old and have a 3 year old daughter summer and 11 month old daughter indyanna , i am a stay home mum and would love some peoples to catch up with and just chat if anyones keen let me know

Hey Angie,

Thanks for having us J had fun, in the car on the way home he said " I like that place Dabby, when we go back there" lol

Hi Motheroftwogirls,
    My name is Angie and I have three boys, Cameron 8, Dylan 6 and Logan 2.5. I also live in upper coomera. A couple of girls from this site came to my house this week for a get together (really a gossip and and excuse for coffee and bikkies) and a chance for our kids to play. We have only just met so you will be joining our little group at conception. I will let you know when we next get together or watch this site for further information. Look forward to meeting you,
    Angie

Hi Angie and Abby....the other week was great and Max and Gabrielle both had a ball...would be great to catch up again...am happy to have something similar at my house if you are interested. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the best days for me if that suits everyone else?
    Mother of Two Girls would be great if you would like to join us...I have a boy Max aged 3and a girl Gabrielle aged 10.5months so very similar ages to your girls and I live at Upper Coomera also.
    Anyway let me know when you are all free and interested in catching up....

Hi,

Yes I would love to catch up again.. Tuesday would be good for me as Jacob usually goes back to his mums Tues night, but not always so just let me know what you decide to do.. My pc is broken so Just leave a message on here and I will make sure I check between now and monday

Do you have Jacob every second week? Or is it just how it happens at the time? I remember you saying sometimes it changes....
    Does everyone want to try for next Tuesday - around 9-9.30am at my house? Or any other suggestions for a day that suits?
    If you want to catch up just email me [email protected] and I will pass on details
    Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Hi ,

I wont have Jacob next Tuesday, and our days are changing as I start TAFE next week.. Anyway, I will e mail you in the next couple of weeks when my pc is fixed and when I have started TAFE and I am more settled into a routine as to when we have Jacob.. In the meantime have fun and wish me luck at TAFE!!

Good luck at TAFE Abby!!! I am sure you will do great....I will send you positive vibes!!
    Angie

Default hi

Hi my name is beck i have recently moved from nsw to coomera. i have 2 boys aged 3 and almost 2. i don't know any one around here and would love to meet new people. if any one is interested in having a play date or something let me know. it's hard only having child conversations lol

[email protected]

Hi Beck,
    Welcome to sunny qld! My name is Angie and I have three boys, Cameron 8yr, Dylan 6.5yr and Logan 2.5yr. We moved here about two months ago from Canberra. Where were you living in NSW? I bet you are finding things very different in qld (I know we are). I live in Upper Coomera, not far from Upper Coomera State College.
    Look forward to talking more soon,
    Angie

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast