Thread: Any playgroups in Sunshine Coast - Caloundra, QLD area?

Default Any playgroups in Sunshine Coast - Caloundra, QLD area?

Hello!

My husband and I will be moving to Sunshine Coast in three months soo.. I was wondering if there are any Mum's group available We have 23 months old twin boys and a 6 months old baby girl. Would be lovely for our kids to meet some friends when we are up there

Post Mum

Hi There,

I'm a mum of Amelia 15month old little girl, looking for regular meet ups with other mums in the area. Would love to meet up with you when you move to the coast.
    Irri

Arrow Starting New Mothers Group Buderim

Hi All,
    I havent been able to find a suitable mothers group set up on the sunshine coast. So I have decided to start my own. I am a mother of 15 month old daughter Amelia, and im 27. I'm looking for other mothers with children of approximately the same age for fortnightly meet ups at my house. We have a large verandah where we can have coffee, or a decent size backyard where the kids can play on the swingset while we supervise. First meet up will be on Wednesday 8th of September at 3:30pm and be fortnightly from then. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in coming along and i will send you all my address and details. Friends are welcome!! The more the merrier. Hope to hear from you soon!!