Hi guys!
Kerrie - yeah i reckon it would be good to catch up one day. Chloe loves gettin out & about and being able to run around and go crazy. I have msn & icq aswell here are my contact details, add me so we can chat...... MSN: jamieamanda@hotmail.com ICQ: 423822240
Willow - I live in werrington county, such a shame because i work practically every monday and the earliest i finish is 2pm :-( will definately keep that in mind if i ever get a monday off, thanks! hey, you know Rae don't you??
Blue - sorry hun, no idea about mothers groups around the area. If kerrie and i meet up you should join us. i know the bubs aren't the same age but I'm sure the kids would love to admire a little bundle of joy - i know chloe loves bub-ba's. If you have msn add me too!
Bookmarks