Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brisbane East - Carindale-Bulimba-Wynnum-Capalaba

ShellP Guest

Nayo Guest

Default Mother Group

Hi, I am looking for a mothers group in the area, can I please have the details too.

im from Manly West... where do you meet up? I have an 8mth old. How old are your kiddies?

Nayo Guest

I have a little girl who is nine months old and I live in Wynnum.

Hey girls I live in Wynnum too... anyone wanna walk on the water front on a Tuesday morning? Around 8.30-9amish? I'm trying to get fit... emphasis on trying.... and would love to have some walking buddies.

Hi gals,

I'm in Belmont/Tingalpa and my little bub is 6 weeks old, so I'm looking to join a local mum's group sometime very soon.

PinkPalace ... are you still the best contact?

cheers, Andie

Christy, I'm in Manly West... My Mothers Group is on a Tuesday morning around 10ish, so I could always meet you on the water front around 830ish (I drop my dh at work in Cleveland around 730 and fight my way back in the traffic) and go from there! I need to get fit too. I was trying to reach my goal and lose around 20kg by mothers day, but have only lost 8

I'd like to join another mothers group too, so Jensen has other kids to play with and doesn't get bored lol.... I'd like to meet some new ppl too!

Default Seeking meet details

Hi girls,
    Could someone please post or PM me the details of when/where you meet - would like to join up with a local mother's group soon-ish.
    Cheers, Andie

I am in Carina, Cooper is 1 now and really needs some little freinds, the park at Carindale is really cool if anyone wants to meet up put the best time and days and will try to arrange something thats suits all, otherwise am happy to have it at my house as welll.

Nayo Guest

Default Not a mummy - yet - soon to be :hello:

I am Hayley and I am 34. I live in Hawthorne (near Bulimba). Keen to meet up with other mums.

Hayley and

Peanut Guest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12