Thread: Calling all parents on the Mornington Peninsula!

Default Calling all parents on the Mornington Peninsula!

Hi, I am thinking of starting a playgroup and would love to know if any parents out there are interested in joining. I live in Pearcedale and i am thinking of starting at my house and maybe if we get lots of parents joining moving to the local hall. Or if any parents out there have a better idea about a venue that would be great. I have 4 kids under 6, my oldest has just started prep this year and then i have a 4yr old a 2.5 yr old and a 13 month old. It would be a great way for the kids to have some fun with kids their own age and a great way for us parents to have some adult converstation So what do you guys think??
    looking forward to your responses
    big hugs shayla xx

Last edited by mummy_2_4; November 18th, 2006 at 08:54 PM. Reason: forgot to add a word

Hey Shayla,

I live near you. Did you get any responses about a playgroup? I have a 2 month old son, quite a bit younger than your children but was wondering if you started a group up anyway?

heya...was wondering if this group got up and running also....i live near pearcedale and would be interested to join in on this...:-)

Hey Finnsmum,
    Im near you now. I moved to Warragul last week, so not far from Berwick. Im starting a group up in Warragul if you'd be interested in coming along?

Thumbs up Group in Warrugul?

Hi Tobyturtle
    Sounds great...how long does it take to get to Warragul again...cant remember the last time i went down that way! Have you planned anything yet? Like dates/times or is it in the planning stages since you just moved there?

I think its about 35mins. I dont know how to post a link to the thread that has all the deatils! But we were going to meet at Giggles play cantre in Warragul on Fri 6th June at 12pm. Theres about 3 other BB members coming too and others are interested but cant make that day.

it would have been great to come along, but unfortunately i am working on fridays at the moment. Will have to give this one a miss...but please let me know if you catch up again...or want to catch up another time? Cheers, Sharon