Thread: Coffee anyone Ipswich

Default Coffee anyone Ipswich

Hello ladies Im dying to meet mums in the ipswich area for coffee,chat and to let the kids play. I have 3 DD aged 12,4.& 21/2 and im expecting bubs 4 in 9 days so kids of any ages would be great even new mums. If the four walls of you place are getting you down lets get together.

Kittykat

Hi

I'm a new mum, I live at Jindalee and have family in Ipswich. I could meet for coffee/chocolate (not coffee drinker) and visit family.

Ok thats sound really good just one prob at the moment, i have posible induction this monday night so do you thinks we could do coffe/chocolate in a couple of weeks i probably should have thought about the timing of my post a bit better keep in touch through this thread i would be nice to meet
    kittykat

curlylocks11 Guest

i'm up for a meet too, i'm in Bundamba, happy to have you over to my place if that is easier

hi Alison thanks for reply, sounds great when do you want to meet, ive had bubs she just 2 weeks Ella elise. We could also meet at Queens park I think charlies mum will be keen to meet too
    kittykat

curlylocks11 Guest

great, up to you what you would prefer... feel free to come along to a mums group i'm in as well, we meet fridays, 2 x 4 month olds and 2 x 8 month olds....

congratulations on the new baby, great name

i'm free the following times:

i have the car mon, wed, thur but already busy next week on thurs and mon.. if you want to come here, also free tuesday

hi Allison tues next week is good for me too i finish school and kindy run about 9.30am is that good for you, your place or what park ?
    kittykat

curlylocks11 Guest

tuesday would have to be at my place unless it is walking distance.... if you're happy with that just let me know and i'll pm you my address... will message charly.. as well

tuesday sounds great is 9;30am good here from u soon

curlylocks11 Guest

could you please email me on [email protected] and i will give you my address... 9"30 is great

Sorry havn't checked this thread for a while, hope everything went well at the meeting. I wouldn't have made it as was visited relatives in Adelaide that week.

curlylocks11 Guest

hi, the meeting hasn't happemed yet, sickness on both our parts... i'm up for a meet anytime now though, just name a place and time

Next week any day accept Wednesday is fine, after 9.30, usually Thursdays are out because I have 2 other groups I like to go along to. Charly is not running around yet so happy with what ever suits you guys. But she is teething so can be a little grumpy sometimes.