Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cruisey mummy friends wanted in Forest Lake area

Hey there

Im wanting to join the group if possible!?
    Im 21 and daughter is 15 weeks old.
    Please contact me!

Ashlee

mummy mo Guest

Hi Ashley

I havent heard from the other girls but I would love to catch up with you at some stage. I am avail tomorrow or next Thurs/Fri. (I work Mon - Wed).

I am 31 and have a little girl who is 19 months. Im wanting to get out and about with other mums in the area

Last edited by gussy2; June 24th, 2009 at 09:37 PM.

Tgriggs Guest

Hi,
    I have two girls in Forest Lake - one is three and the other 10 weeks. I'm starting to go out of my mind witth nothing to do and would be interested in meetring new people and new friends for my girls. Let me know if you would be interested in getting together for coffee or something I'm available everyday although my oldest goes to daycare Wed and Thurs.

Hi Tgriggs,
    I'm keen to meet up. I have a 3.5 yr old girl. We quite often go to Crazy Critters for a play and coffee - would you be interested in meeting there on Monday next week?

Tgriggs Guest

Hi Trina - just checking to see that you got my email? It seemed to have sent ok but who knows with cyber space

parks+2 Guest

Default Mums Forest Lake

Hi Girls,
    I have just logged onto this website for the first time and have read your threads. I have recently moved to Forest Lake and don't really know too many people in the area. I am a 31 year old Mum of two boys 2 and 9 months old.
    I have tried a couple of play groups in the area and while i think they are good, I am looking for something a little less structured.
    Are there any mums out who are keen to catch up for a coffee or even meet at a park for the little ones to have a play? Would love to hear from you.

Hi there and welcome.

I have a almost 20mth son at thome who is driving me insane somedays so I would be keen for a catch up. I am a SAHM so am available most days just let me know what works for you and we can go from there

Stacey

I'm keen too I have a 3.5 yr old girl. She's in kindy Tues and Thurs but we're free the rest of the week. If we decide to meet at the park can we PLEASE pick a cooler day ?! I'm a pregnant Kiwi that can't handle the heat . Stace, you must be with me on this one?

parks+2 Guest

Thanks for the reply...my 2 year old is driving me insane at home too. We both need an excuse to get out.
    I can completely sympathise with you Jandals...my youngest was a Feb baby and it was my first summer in Brisi after moving from Sydney. Thank goodness for air-con. I am a SAHM too so any day suits me. Maybe we could catch up at Crazy Critters or somewhere indoors? Any suggestions? Does Friday morning suit? Maybe around 10:30?

Fri morning is good for me. Will see you then

Ditto for me will see ya when im looking at ya

parks+2 Guest

Great. 10:30 Friday morning at Crazy Critters. See you both then.

Hi all, Just reading your threads and noticed a lot of Kiwis in the mix. I'm a fellow kiwi and have met some wonderful cruzy kiwis and Aussies since May 09 when i moved over, but I'm always keen to meet more. If you would all like to do another crazy critter day or something similar it would be great to meet you. If you want to reply to my email it's [email protected]. I have an 18mth old daughter, who loves other kids- boys and girls.

Cheers Deirdre

Hi ladies. I'm keen to catch up sometime but I probably won't be up for it for a few weeks. I'm booked in for a c/s next wednesday. And one of the other kiwis has just had her baby this morning I think she'll be keen too once everything has settled down.

Will get in touch later and see if you're still keen.

No worries! Congratulations for the mum with her new addition, and all the best for your birth next week. Looking forward to meeting you and new bubs when things settle down a bit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast