Thread: First time mums, Brisbane Northside. Babies from One Week or less to Under 6 Months

Smile First time mums, Brisbane Northside. Babies from One Week or less to Under 6 Months

Hello,

I am a 28 Year old first time mum to a beautiful little 6 Week old girl, Our family lives in Virginia ( Northside Brisbane ). I have recently caught up with 2 girls ( 26 and 28 ) and their sons ( 9 and 13 weeks ). They live in Everton Hills and Bracken Ridge they are both from my antenatal classes, We are all currently on Maternity leave from full time employment.

We would love to meet new mums in the same or similiar situation as us, to meet and have coffee, morning tea or go to babes in arms sessions on a regular basis with, We currently meet on Wednesday's or Thursdays and are flexible to each others requirements. We have met at Chermside, and at each others houses and are always open to ideas, after all we have never had babies before so dont really know where to go or what to do.

We ideally would like to meet other mums that have babies under 6 Months, so that we are all in the same/similair stages of our childrens lifes. Ideally we would like to meet mummys of similiar ages to us aswell. If you are interested in meeting us, we would love to here from you.

Please email me at [email protected] or message here.

Default Hello

Hello there my two favourite people!

This is great Ren, it would be great to have some more mums join our little group.

I have the 14 week old bub Noah and met Renae and her husband at our antenatal class (we both delivered at the RBH). Noah and I would love to meet some other first time mums and have the hang out sanity day one day a week and to have group BBQ's with on occasional weekends where husbands would also be invited.

Will see what is on this week at mums and bubs session Ren and let you know.

Lacey

Default Sounds great!

Hi, my name is Shelly, I'm 27 and my little boy Lachlan was born on Jan 18th so he's just turned ten weeks today. We moved to Everton Park last August and I would love to meet some other new mums! My email is [email protected] .

Thanks so much for posting this thread, it's really comforting to know that there's other new mum's going through exactly the same thing as me. I'm really looking forward to meeting you all!

Shelly

Hi Shelly

Thanks for replying to our thread on Belly Belly. My name is Lacey and I'm 26 with a 4 month old Noah we live at Everton HIlls. We meet up every wednesday around 10.30am at usually each others house every week and alternate between us or sometimes at Chermside or the mum and bubs movie session. There are currently the three of us in the group but there is another new lady also joining our group. Nicola is away until Saturday so we will let you know what we are likely to do this week if you would like to join us or wait until the following week when Nicola is back either way is fine with us.

My phone no is 0418 104 519 or email [email protected] if you wanted to get in contact and I will let you know about Wednesday. It's great you live so close too makes it handy. It is really hard to meet new mums of a similar age to us and in the same circumstance as us just helps to know we are all in the same boat and here to help each other.

Really look forward to meeting you.

Lacey and Noah.

Default Welcome

Hello Shelly,

As Lacey stated thatnkyou for contacting us, we as Lacey stated are looking at catching up this week, I have recruited 2 other lovely ladys that are also first time mums, they both have boys too, so that makes 5 boys and my little girl. It is so great to find first time mums, we have had dificulty finding people in our area in the same situation as us.

I will send out a group email and make some plans for this Wednesday - would love to meet you and any other new mums out there.

Smile

Hi

I am 28 years old and have a 8week old boy and 12 year old girl. I live in Everton Hills and looking for a mothers group with babies.

Let me know if you are still looking for new members.

My email is [email protected]

Regards
    Liz

Default looking for mothers group

Hi - just wondering if you are still having your mothers group catch up's? I am a first time mum with a 10 week old little girl and would love to join a mothers group. I am at North Lakes but am happy to travel anywhere on the north side. Would love to join you if you have room!

Thanks
    Dee

Hi guys . I'm a 30 yr old 1st timer with a 3 month girl and I live in Kallangur. I'm keen to have some adult conversation instead sitting at home and watching these awful midday shows or wandering around the shops by ourselves. Would love to meet some new people. Are you still meeting up and taking new mums? If you are, let me know [email protected]
    Thanks

Default Looking for mothers group

Hi Deanne,
    I live in Kallangur and have a 4 week old boy and am looking for a mothers group. Did you have any luck finding a group?
    Thanks
    Allison & Mitchell
    [email protected]

Hi!

I have a 7 week old baby boy and would love to join you! I live in Brisbane City, but am willing to travel to meet up with you guys!

Please email me: [email protected] as I would love to really join up with you guys!

Default Group Closed

HI Ladies,

I am really sorry but our group has grown much larger than we were anticipating so unfortunately have closed the group. We wanted a small intimate group.

Wish you all the best in finding a mums group.

Lacey