Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast playgroups??

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Unhappy Gold Coast playgroups??

Hi everyone i have decided that my new years resalution is to get out of the house more and meet other mothers my daughter is 8 months and i have only been on the Gold Coast 2 years. Im from Ireland so i dont know many people at all. .Any suggestions where there is a good play group ?:frown:

I don't know of any playgroups but there are a bunch of us from the Gold Coast so we should just go ahead and start one! It is a bit hot to go to parks so maybe we could meet at Smileez or Abrikidazzle or a shopping centre?

Hello Bernie,

Where abouts on the Gold Coast are you? We have a GREAT bunch of girls with kiddies from about 3 weeks to 6 years...how old is your little one/s?? and we are between 21 and 27 years (i think). How old are you?
    We should definitely arrange something so we can all meet up. The kids just adore playing with their little friends. My little man met Rachels little girl today and he hasnt stopped talking about her! LOL. So cute......
    Hope to catch up soon

Im 26 we are living in Mudgeeraba My daughter is 8 months old it would be great if i could join your group name the time and place and ill do my best to be there.

Hey Bernie,
    ohhh I have just moved from Mudgeeraba about two weeks ago! haha. I am now in Upper Coomera but I am down that way nearly every day because my Mum and Dad live in Tallai and because it just feels like home down there Where in Mudgee are you?? I am 27 and have two little boys who are 3 and 1.
    I will have a chat to the other girls and see what we can work out

I live near Tallai shops . Next time your here call in for a coffee. What is your email address and ill give you my phone number .

Bernie, does your little girl like swimming? We have a pool here and Claire (MummaBear) is coming over on Tuesday morning for a swim and you are welcome to come

Just let me know if you do and i'll post my email for a little while.

That sounds great we would love to meet up with you.Tuesday is fine my email address is [email protected] send me your number and ill give you a buzzLooking forward to talking to.

Hi everyone - Yvette here from Highland Park. I have a 6 week old daughter Chloe and want to meet other mums / new mums from the coast. Would love to hear from you. Please send reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

:biggrin:

Hi everybody. Back in the forums now.

It would be good for us all to get together. I'm putting Faith into day care soon as I'm going back to work and I think she'd love a little time before hand playing with the kids. Again, I don't know where you want to meet.

Has anyone heard of Kels Club House? It in Southport/Moldeniar/Parkwood area. Its like an Abrakaddazzle but different. It has a web site like kels club house or something. Check it out and we'll see what we can do otherwise.

That sounds like a great idea girls its good to know there are other mothers out there looking to join play groups .It should be advertised everywhere for big groups to meet up like that place Abrakaddazzle .Who wants to make a place and time so we can all meet there. [email protected]

Hey Bernie,
    Yup im going to Rachels on tuesday, you should def come along. Do you use msn??

Oh hello Chloes mum,
    Oh this is great!! There are heaps of mummies out there now. We should definitely arrange some sort of meet up somewhere.

Shaz, where are you sending Faith to day care?? I am thinking about putting Bailey in a couple of days a week somewhere. Not sure where though.

Rachel, see you tuesday!

Ok, well why doesn't everyone come to my place on Tuesday? We can have morning tea and a swim.

Bernie and Princess Chloe i'll email you my address, Shaz, whats yours?

Ill be there for sure!! Is it still 10am?

OH NO! I can't go! I have to go to my first training session for my new job! I should be done by 11.30 though.

Yeah, 10 is good. Shaz, can you come after?

Does everyone want to swim or not? It's not my pool, it's inn the complex but everyone will be back at school so it should be empty.

I hope so. When I finish where I'm at, I'll give Claire a call and see whats going on.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast