Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast~ Playgroups

Hi Dee Dee!
    We are going to 2bKids this friday morning at 9.30...you should come along

Hi I am 25 year old mum to 5 month old boy tariq.. would love to join a friendly open minded playgroup... can anyone recommend a great one! Im in Mermaid waters

Hey Gucci!
    I have been to a couple of playgroups but found they were mostly older mums and I didnt really fit in I am 26 with two boys 2.5yrs and 8 months. I met Amy last week and we had a great time with the kids. We are also planning to meet another girl off the forum who is also our age. Would you be interested in starting a little playgroup between us? Its great to meet mums our age!! If you want to chat, add me to your msn if you use it [email protected] It would be great if you could join us!!.

Thats a great idea Claire!!
    I'll be up for that one for sure

tammy03 Guest

Thumbs up dear amy, dee dee and mammabear,

I am also a yound 25yo mum of 1 3 year old boy on the northern end of the goldcoast in Ormeau. I have tried all those playgroups and they all seem 2 b older people and i guess i just don't fit in. It would b great to catch up with some other mums around my age.

Heya Tammy,
    We all seem to have the same problem:P
    Like mummabear said, we should all think about starting up our own little playgroup.
    Do u use MSN messenger?if so add me to ur list and we can have a chat sometime
    My addy is [email protected].

Hi, another 26 year old Mum! If anyone wants to meet up at a park somewhere then let me know [email protected]

hello rachel.

I have tried emailing you but its not working Anyhooo I am glad you have joined us. There is a great bunch of mummies here. Do you use msn?

How old are your little ones? or one....

Would be great to catch up sometime!!....we are still trying to organise a day to meet but most likely a friday. Where on the coast are you?

Oops, sorry - it's [email protected]!

My son is 5, my daughter is 3 with another girl coming along end of Dec sometime. I work Mon, Thurs and Fri so only really free on Tues or Weds. I am finishing up Mondays at work as of next week though and alll together on the 24th Nov - Can't wait!!!

I am in Upper Coomera but have transport so nowhere is a problem

Hey there! We are catching up this Friday but will have to make it Wednesday next time so you can come along I have a son who is almost 3 so he will love playing with your little girl. Do you use msn? add me if you do [email protected]

Hey Rachel,

The last couple times Claire & i have met have been fridays, but wednsdays r also fine with me so we should def organize something.

My little girl is 16months & a baby boy due in feb.

Anyway add me to if u want [email protected]

I have got Dc app this weds and the following weds I have to work, so what about the week after that? I think it's the 8th? Where do you guys usually meet and what time?

Anytime suits me. I am going to Hong Kong on the 12th Nov so would be good to catch up before then. Dont know about everyone else, but my hubby works on a Saturday, so I can meet up then too. Or else a tuesday? We met last week at Robina town centre and had a coffee and a little wander around the shops. But im up for anything

I'm free and up for anything too except on the weekend as my DH has weekends off at the moment.
    I'm still going to Smileez at Parkwood on Friday if you all are interested.

Dee dee Guest

Default Hiya!

Hiya,

Sorry it's been long time, no hear. My computer has firewalls that just won't let me download msn. But anyhow, how are you both doing? Hope that everything is going well! Dee Dee

Dee dee Guest

Default And...

And I am available to get together whenever! I think that the idea of starting up a playgroup sounds great! I met another young mum at 2bkids last week, and swapped numbers. She was new to the GC as well and would probably be keen to also catch up.

Are you getting together this week sometime? Thanks heaps! Dee

Hi Dee Dee....yes we are planning to get together this week. We just all have to work out a time that suits everyone. Are you free most days? I am guessing it will either be wednesday or friday. I think there are a few girls planning to meet at Smileez in Parkwood on Friday. How does that sound girls??

i can't really do weekends either, but any other day is fine with me except mondays & some tuesdays due to work but as of 1st Dec NO MORE WORK!! Yay!!

I'm up for smileez on friday tho. What time was everyone going there??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast