Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast~ Playgroups

How about heading to Westfield on Thursday morning and letting the kids play at that playgroundy thing near the food court? DD loves it there... just for an hour or so and we can meet up have some food/coffee/whatever and watch the kids.

Jen26 Guest

Hi all,
    I have moved to Pacific Pines a couple of months ago. Moved up from Melbourne and i dont know anyone up here. Im 26 and looked into play groups aswell but also found i was 'slightly' younger than everyone else lol i have a 3 yr old boy and a 4 mth old girl. noticed a few of you were from or near Pac Pines, It would be great to meet some people, and also get my kids to play with others. my email address is [email protected] if you want to add me to msn.
    Cheers girls

Westfield sounds great, I can't make this Thursday though as i've got app at the hospital. What about next Wednesday 13th?

Wednesday thirteenth? sounds great. I go there pretty much every week, just to do my shop and stuff, its not too far from home.
    hope to meet up with you guys!

Hey everyone, yes we are definitely due for a meet up How about we arrange something now? The park at Westfield on Wednesday 13th at 10am?? Does that sound ok to everyone?

Sounds good to me! How will we recognise each other - should I carry a red rose?!!!

Lol, ive had that thought many a time - with the red rose i mean.
    That is a pickle.... maybe we should just all bring a pickle.

haha well I know what shaz and amy look like, so maybe just go to the group of mums!! I will only have Sam who I must say is one today!! YAY...Bailey will be at kindy. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Happy Birthday to Sam!!!

I'll be wearing a bright pink shirt..... and given my luck everybody that day will be in bright pink.

Ok ill wear pink too.....hehe

Its a better plan than carrying a pickle....

Are we still on for tomorrow? I'm keen

Yeah I'm still up for it. Pink shirts and pickles... lol. Forget about the pickles.... I'll try to get there early and get a good table in the shade and whatever..... I'll probably get there at 9ish give take 10 minutes....

Yeah I may come too...Bailey goes to daycare tommorrow so it will just be me and Sam. I neeeeeeeeeeed to do some xmas shopping so will be a good excuse to get it done. I dont think Amy can make it Her hubby has the day off so they are spending it together. But it will be great to see you gals!! Shaz is your sis coming? Would be great to catch up.

Yeah, she'll be coming along. Its the school hols for them anyway, so I might even bring my other sister.

I cant make it :'( A friend needs a hand with something in the morning and I couldnt say no. She is always there for me. She is coming at 10 so I dont know how long she will be here. Ill let you know though. Have fun guys!

Cool, I won't be there at nine though - much too early, prob around ten. Will you still be there - If you haven't already left that is!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast