Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #2

Oh poor you Claire!!! It must be a girl!! LOL.
    Hope you get better quickly!!
    Sharon

hi all .. back from Sydney but absolutley exhausted!

YEah for Amy!! Cant wait to hear about your wonderful labour! congrats hun

Claire - hope that you are feeling better soon.. if you need anything just hollow i am only down the road xoxo

Congrats Amy!!!

Claire you poor thing Let me know if you can stomache company and we'll pop over for a cuppa.

So are we meeting next Thursday???

i am up for next thursday ..

Hope your feeling better Claire..

i hope so, i dont want this thing we got going to fizzle out....
    maybe we could do thurs on week, and another day another week... seems some people cant do thurs or their kids wont be there. but next thurs im in... bot gardens? time?

Rachel- how did georgias 6 week go? ive Edens needles tomorrow and a friggin pap smear for me. sooooooo not excited... wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi,
    mummabear~Hope you feel better soon! Morning sickness is an awful feeling...When I was last pregnant I was told having a banana can be helpful, apparently it has something to do with potassium! I think I mostly survived on salty crackers in the beginning of my pregnancies though lol.
    Next Thursday is ok for us to meet somewhere...Looking forward to it!
    Kel

Georgias check up went great. The Dr said she is going to be tall for her age as she's in the top percentile tingy for everything. I think that's a nice way of saying she's a porker! She weighs 5390 and she's 59.5 cm. She had her needles too. She was very cranky but we haven't had any symptoms or anything which is good. I really should get a pap smear done too, I haven't had one in about 5 years! My Dr is a man though and I really don't feel comfortable going to him so i'll have to fijnd somewhere else.

So where are we going next Thursday?

Is anyone going to V Music Festival or has anyone been before? I'm going this year and I don't know what to expect!!!

Hey everyone!!
    Back at last, well iv been home for a since monday, just unmotivated to type anything on the computer.
    Thank u all for the congratulations I can't wait to catch up with everyone soon.

Rachel ~ My mum has a market stall at V festival, i am suposed to help her out but highly doubt i will be up to it. It should be pretty good from what iv read about it tho. This is the first time its been to australia.

Oh really? Cool What does your Mum sell on her stall? I'll look out for her. I am looking forward to it but I just don't want it to be all muddy and dirty and full of weirdos IYKWIM?!

eden had her needles today, she barely cried which surprised me. and so far no probs... my pap smear was awful , i was so uptight and anxious, so glad its over and my legs arent comen open for anyone for a while, well maybe someone, but u know what i mean.
    thats awesome Georgia is so healthy Rachel.
    hope everyone has a fun weekend ahead.
    xoox

She sells retro style clothes,headbands & beanies. Soular is the name of her stall.
    I don't think it would get to muddy & stuff. Also, i don't think it will have to many weirdos lol........apperently its more for the 25+ crowd

Hi All,

Havent written for a week or so, everyone seems really busy (especially you Amy- Congratulations!)

Elly has bottom teeth already, she has only just turned 5mths.

Im cool on Thursdays, but is anyone interested in doing stuff in the arvo??? Elly is usually awake from 2pm-7pm and at that time we like to get out and about. Ive already worn out the window shopping trip and always look for something else, we love walks in the arvo as well. Let me know if anyone is free.

Kel (or anyone else who cares to come) hope the see you at the Library on Tues 10am, its fun.

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Congratulations Amy did you try the gas at all? Im up for next thursday . Ill be at the library on tuesday Mel see you there. Have a good weekend everyone

Ill try for Tuesday at the library. Olivia will be a day care so it will just be me and my little man.. i have carpet people coming to do a patch job around 9am so hopefully they will be on time and be done so i can come!

Amy - cant wait to see your little man - Love his name! hope he is settling in ok!
    Rach - get yor pap done ! i will hound you until you do.. its soo soo very important!
    Gill - good girl for getting your pap done! Gold star to you! Glad the 6 week check went well for both of you.
    Claire - hope you are ok?
    Mel - wow for Elly's tooth! Alexander is still a gummy bear

xoxo Anna

I can do afternoons if it's close to Upper Coomera as I have to pick up Paul from school at 3. I think a couple of others will have the same problem

Will be at the library on Tuesday

I might try to hit the library on Tuesday too!!

hi all... i cant do thursday now as sister is coming up from canberra. she's only here for 2 and bit days and wants to do Byron on thurs.... but i wana catch up with you all so maybe ill head to the library too? is it ok to bring my tiny babaganoush, i know shes only 9 weeks but the interaction is important... do they have age limits? what are the details again?
    Anna- yeh i had some cancer removed so i have to get them done yearly-bahhhhhhhhhh.
    Rachel- get one or ill ring up a doctor and dob on you, hehehe
    Mel- wow on the teeth, how cute are those bottom teeth
    xoox

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast