Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's meet this weekend! =)

amy&rafi Guest

Default Let's meet this weekend! =)

hi all!

i've newly moved back to brisbane (coorparoo) and would love to start networking with other mum's asap... i will be heading to Southbank this weekend for a picnic and i'd love all of you to come along so we can share good company, yummy food and let the kids play with each other.

i suggest we meet at the new childrens water feature in southbank, it's right next to the atificial beach... at around 1 pm.... on the grass beside the water. i'll bring a big green blanket and have a blue hat on so don't be afraid to come and say hello!
    it'd be great if we could all pitch in- so feel free to bring along a blanket to sit on, hats, togs (no, us mum's don't have to swim) and something yummy to share with the group.

i really hope lots of you can make it along!! (don't be afraid if your running late, we'll be there for the afternoon)
    please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions, would like my mobile no., or would just like to let me know that you'll be there...
    or just reply on this thread...

looking forward to picnicing with you soon!
    amy!
    [/COLOR]

Last edited by amy&rafi; April 26th, 2007 at 11:49 AM.

If i lived in QLD id have met up!

Hey, I read your post too late... but if you are planning any more picnics let me know, it sounds like fun!!

Sorry I missed this Amy, I do hope you had a nice day out anyway!! Perhaps more people will see a post if you post in our Members Meet Ups forum.
    I'd love to have another BB meet, but for the next two weeks I am out, due to assignment overload!
    But would love to arrange something after then!

lehma06 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by amy&rafi View Post
    hi all!

i've newly moved back to brisbane (coorparoo) and would love to start networking with other mum's asap... i will be heading to Southbank this weekend for a picnic and i'd love all of you to come along so we can share good company, yummy food and let the kids play with each other.

i suggest we meet at the new childrens water feature in southbank, it's right next to the atificial beach... at around 1 pm.... on the grass beside the water. i'll bring a big green blanket and have a blue hat on so don't be afraid to come and say hello!
    it'd be great if we could all pitch in- so feel free to bring along a blanket to sit on, hats, togs (no, us mum's don't have to swim) and something yummy to share with the group.

i really hope lots of you can make it along!! (don't be afraid if your running late, we'll be there for the afternoon)
    please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions, would like my mobile no., or would just like to let me know that you'll be there...
    or just reply on this thread...

looking forward to picnicing with you soon!
    amy!
    [/COLOR]

Hi Amy,

I know this is an old post but did you ever manage to set up a weekend group? I'd be very interested if you could please let me know.

Cheers
    Serena

I would be interested too

lehma06 Guest

Hi melham, where abouts are you from?

I'm up for a picnic somewhere! My email is [email protected] if anyone feels like organizing a meetup

ok let's do it - although with this weather a picnic is out of the question

Nelly...what's wrong with the weather??? It's sunny right now...oh, hang on, it's pouring...oh, it's stopped...it's blowing a gale now....oh, oh....sun's out!

The weather is INSANE!!!! Jake and I were out playing this morning in the sun out came sun hat and sunscreen and 20 mins later we were being blown flat by the wind and soaked by the torrential rain... WTF??????????

Oh hang on sun is back .... have had towels on line for a week and still not dry!

lehma06 Guest

So...does this tell me you girls are keen to meet up one weekend?

Ok, where has a nice indoor kids playground? I know Hyperdome does but that might be a bit far for some. Anywhere more central? Does Westfield Carindale have one? At least if we organise an inside meet we won't have to cancel because of the weather

lehma06 Guest

What about Lollipops Springwood? Too far out???

lehma06 Guest

ok...so did I maybe kill this thread???

I thought I replied??? OK! Springwood is fine for me

lehma06 Guest

Cool...have you got anyone else interested just yet? When were you looking at?

I can do after 12 Mon-Wed next week. What about everyone else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast