Thread: Looking for a mothers group in or near Lilydale, VIC?

Zahara Guest

Default Looking for a mothers group in or near Lilydale, VIC?

Hi All,
    I have moved to Melbourne from Brisbane and would love to join a mothers group... I have no family or friends down here so would love to catch up with other mums for coffee and a chat! I have two boys 2yrs & 6months. So if there is anyone around here that knows of any groups please let me know!
    Cheers,
    Kate

Hi Kate,
    Welcome to BB and to Melbourne. Careforce Church in Mt evelyn have a great playgroup and are very supportive. I havnt been again this year.......just got to get around to joining again. Even though they are a church, you dont have to be a member or religious at all - I'm not!

OOOOOOPS! I am a liar I just rang them to rejoin - and they are not running it anymore! If I hear of something else I will let you know

Just found this thread Kate.....I have posted in the chirnside park thread about a meet up tomorrow at my place...you are more then welcome.....

Hi Kate,

I dont know if there is any, but i am ALWAYS at the lilydale lake park with my kids.... love it there. Dont mind ctahcing up one day if you want.... if you find a play group let me know, might be good!

Take Care

Oooop's *poooweeee* Forum Fart!

Zahara just saw this too! I am sort of in a mothers group but we don't meet very often anymore as most of the girls are back working full time (our kids are nearly 2). But like Pap said, happy to meet up at lilydale lake or somewhere else!

Zahara Guest

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the replies.... I posted this a week or so ago & then found the Chirnside thread! So I'm hopefully meeting with a few of you today.

I too am always at the Lake so we should meet up there, my son would love to make some friends to play with. Let me know if your heading to the Lake at all next week & I'll come down.

Cheers

Kate

Yes yes yes we are meeting up today check out the chirnside thread I can not PM you as you don't have enough posts