Thread: Looking for play group in Laidley QLD

Myles_Mummy Guest

Smile Looking for play group in Laidley QLD

Hi im a first time mum to a 13 month old , was looking to join a play group as my little guy is very cliny , he crys as soon as i get up or leave the room , have spoken to a few people and they suggested play group to help him get over this
    any help would be wonderful

Hi, I have a little boy that's nearly 4 months old...I am also looking for playgroup in Laidley. Maybe we could catch up???

HiLadies,

Google Playgroup in Queensland and there should be a website with local Playgroups

Hi BekZ, thanks for that. Will google it

Regards

Myles_Mummy Guest

Smile Laidley Play group

Quote Originally Posted by mum to Jack View Post
    Hi, I have a little boy that's nearly 4 months old...I am also looking for playgroup in Laidley. Maybe we could catch up???

Hi
    sorry it took me so long to reply ( you know how it is LOL)
    im a member of the laidley little angles play group they meet every wednesday 9.30am to 11.30am at the Baptist church hall (its on Samuel St just past the hospital ) they have great activites for the kids and theres alot of mums with new little ones , theres morning tea for the mums its based on a roster so everyone takes turns in bring morning tea, its really layed back my little guy loves it .
    There is also a playgroup that meets on Tuesdays 9.30am at the community centre (mary St) i havnt had a chance to go to that one ,
    heres my email address [email protected]if you want to have a chat
    Take Care
    Kylie

Thanks for that..yeah i actually called the Baptist one & they gave me the info but I'm in toowoomba this week so won't be able to make it this week. Do you know if its on next week with the public holiday?? I will email you at you personal email addy next week sometime if that ok.

Cheers
    Beck

Myles_Mummy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mum to Jack View Post
    Thanks for that..yeah i actually called the Baptist one & they gave me the info but I'm in toowoomba this week so won't be able to make it this week. Do you know if its on next week with the public holiday?? I will email you at you personal email addy next week sometime if that ok.

Cheers
    Beck
    HI
    Thanks for your reply
    i dont think its on next week cause of the Ekka Holiday but ill find out for sure today
    and ill get back to you
    Kylie