Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mothers Group in Logan

aleesha Guest

Default Mothers Group in Logan

Hello,
    I am a 22yr old first time mum of a 4 month old son, Bailey, and I am looking to meet other mums in the logan area to talk to. As most of my friends have not got children, I looking to meet some mums to chat to. As I am not working at the moment things can get quite lonely when my partner goes to work. If there are any groups around or any mothers that are interested please let me know.
    Thanks heaps, Aleesha

ChristieN Guest

Default Mothers Group in Logan

Hi Aleesha,

I've recently moved to the Logan area and am looking for a mother's group too. I have a 20mo girl and am expecting a lil boy early March. I'd love to find both other mother's to create friendships with and some other children for my lil one to play with. I'm 31 and live in Underwood.

~Christie

There are a few girls around that area - Crestmead, Marsden... They are having a big meet up for the Brisbane girls tomorrow night.

You can find the thread here for local member's in QLD

www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=8233

ChristieN Guest

Thanks Natalie. I think I'll give it a miss this time around (they've already made the reservation) but maybe next time.

Hey girls,

I am on the Gold Coast. We have a little young mums group happening down here. There are some really nice girls. Most of us are under 27. If you are interested in coming down this way, maybe we could meet in Coomera or something?

I live in Crestmead, if you want to do a meet up just let me know.

hugs xoxo

Hey - i live in the logan area - and will be a mummy in march~ would love to meet up with other mums...

cass_xzander Guest

Hi I'm Cass, I'm 23yrs old I live in Crestmead I have 4 children my baby Xzander 16mths old then i have my 3 step kids that live with us Sean & Vanessa 8yrs and Robert 10yrs. I would love to chat and catch up with any of you.

Hi I live in crestmead too, maybe we should actually have a meet up as everyones talking about it but doing nothing. When would everyone want to meet and where? There a couple of big parks around we could have a picnic maybe?

Ellie

ChristieN Guest

I have the car on Wednesdays and Kayla tends to nap most the afternoon away so Wednesday morning would be good. Does that suit any/all of you?

Hey girls!!

I live right next to a great park, it's huge! I live in Loganholme, so the park I'm speaking of is Alexander Clark Park.

I don't work and am available to meet any time any day! I have been wanting to catch up with some local mummy's and throughly enjoyed the BB dinner at the start of the month.

Mummabear-Definitely interested in meting you guys if you have an established group also!

Hope we can work something out, oh and I don't have any kiddies yet, expecting our first little boy in May! Hope this is ok?!

Hey, me and Amanda3 have organized a meet-up on Wednesday at 10. It will be at the park on Gimlet St, Crestmead. Its near the community centre and has tables and chairs and shady trees. We'd love you all to come if you can make it.

Ashamalee - I know Alexandra Clark Park, It is awesome we have BBQ's there every now and then. It doesn't matter that you don't have any kids yet, you can borrow one of mine:P (jks)
    Last edited by Tyige; December 18th, 2006 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added more

Ells-lol Thanks I won't be able to make it which sucks, I don't have transport which I should have mentioned beforehand.

Ashamalee - Do you have a friend near you with transport? I don't have transport either so have arranged a friend to come and get me so I can get there... Just a thought.

Ellie

cass_xzander Guest

Hi i'm not exacly sure which park u r talking about but is that the one near crestmead school andit has a skte bowl?

cass_xzander Guest

Also being that its school holidays and there will probablybe lots of people there anyway maybe we should meet near the fence of the dog run, that way we will know who we are looking for.

Hey cass. It is near the primary school on Augusta St. Do you know where the community center is at the end of gimlet st? I myself haven't been there so I don't know if it has a skate bowl. Meeting near the fence of the dog run sounds like a good idea.

Ashamalee, there is a bus that stops right in front of the primary school if you can catch a bus, it's 560 or 550 the one that goes from the hyperdome to browns plains shopping centre. Also I've been to Alexander Clark Park a few times and love it there.

Cass it is the one with the skate bowl, do your step kids go to crestmead SS we've most probably crossed paths without knowing lol.

hugs xoxo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast