Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mothers Groups in cairns

about 1.30pm, give or take. Nina usually has her afternoon sleep at around that time, but I'll be there at some stage.

Hi all i am a mother of 3 and there are heaps of playgroup in cairns if you just ring playgroup australia they will help you out or you can go to there web site you will find that most people living in cairns are here on there own no one seems to have family hope some of this will help

My SIL lives in Cairns I wonder if she would like to get in on this. I might get her tog et on here. Her name is Rebecca & she has a 3yr girl Jacinta & a 2yr old Sabastion (anyoneknow her?)

By all means let her know about the group. There are 8 of us that meet up once a week. We have children from 7 weeks to 15 months, with a newie due in 2 weeks. She would be welcome.

Default hi, i know this is late notice

hi, im a mum in cairns , have just relocated from victoria, are you still doing mothers group? im also trying to find one in the northern beaches area
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by christiestoddart View Post
    hi, im a mum in cairns , have just relocated from victoria, are you still doing mothers group? im also trying to find one in the northern beaches area
    thank you
    Hi, Maybe we could meet up, I have just moved up from NSW. Im in Brinsmead. We could be new together

hi, sounds great, how old are your children? my email address is christiestoddart hotmail.com - saves messaging on forum
    look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by onthefly; December 3rd, 2012 at 07:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12