Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Parents Group Inner East Melb

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Mothers/Parents Group Inner East Melb

I have never clicked with anyone in my mothers groups and I find that even at kinders, the mothers are all so different and most not even on the internet - then I realised that I am stressing for nothing when there are a whole heap of gorgeous parents on my own website who I do get on with - and they have similar interests and beliefs! So I want to start a mothers/parents (to be politically correct) group for those who are in the inner east area like myself I dont have time to be a super dooper organiser, but would just be nice to have a regular day and time that forces me to get out and do kids stuff for a few hours or something in the local area...

So if you are interested please post your details (just your name, childrens ages days / times you are available) and we'll see if we can get a group set up! I need to get out more with people who's company I enjoy!!!

Kelly

Marisa (4.5) & Elijah (2)
    Times suitable: Monday PM, Tues, Wed AM, Thurs, Fri AM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Kell, seeing as though the inner east isnt too far away, i'd love to catch up... there's not too manyof us up this way, not enough for a regular meet anyway!! Tues or wed's are fine for me, the kids are in daycare the other days.

Simone

Xander 3, Declan 21 months and Anneliese 6 months.
    avail tues or wed.

Cheers

Kelly, sounds like a wonderful idea. It's great meeting new BB parents and their children. I have meet some great ones already.

Mel
    Chelsea - nearly 4, Marley - 6 mths.
    Avail Tuesdays

SOunds like we're getting a nice little group together, Kelly, your days havent changed have they?? you posted them a while ago...

I'm sure I can come along and crash it from time to time Kelly!
    Though not sure how much spare time I'll have next year with 2 in kindy :eek:

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Kelly, I am in Caulfield East and would love to catch up with you lovely ladies.

Campbell 2.5 years
    Cooper 9months

Tuesdays are good for me!

I would love to come also, it would be nice to go to a mothers group where i don't get asked ("how long are you planning on doing that anyway (b/f)!!")

DS - almost 11 months

Tuesday are great for also! Would prefer after 12, as DA has a good sleep in the morning, and i would like to keep it this way!

I don't mind having it at my house every so often also (we are in South Caulfield) if thats good for people ??
    Last edited by Yael; May 8th, 2010 at 08:53 PM.

Im in tullamarine, so anything will be a travel for me (not that i mind ) Im happy to go anywhere!!

If you guys are still planning to catch up i would like to join (until i move interstate anyway)

Nixon 9months
    Avail Tuesday also

Hi,

Sarina and I live in Hawthorn and i'd love to join a group nearby.

Sarina is 6.5 months old and we're free :

Monday (all day), every other Tuesday, Thursday (all day), Friday (all day)

So name the day and we'll be there!

How about meeting somewhere like 'Rocket' Park also known as Central Gardens, Hawthorn off Henry St? There's plenty there to entertain young children too.

Roya

Hi,
    Just wondering if you guys still meet up around East Mel area. I'm in Richmond and would love gatecrash your meet.
    Cheers, Elliebelly

Hi Elliebelly,
    This never got off the ground (as far as i know). I'm in Hawthorn just on the otherside of the river and my daughter is about 3 weeks younger than your little one. I'm due to pop out bubba number 2 in the next month or so but would be up for meeting for a coffee or a park date if you fancy it.

Hi RoyaUK,
    Congrats on bubba #2. I'd love to catch up for a coffee. I'm good monday, tuesday, wed arvo, thursday arvo and friday arvo. So give me a buzz or text me on 0403 935 308 whenever suits you.

I'm also thinking about #2 and would love to share thoughts on that....

I would be interseted in joining in. Is it ok, even though my little man is only 7 1/2 weeks? Tuesdays are good for me too. As are any other days really!!. Mornings are normally better.

Hi EJE,
    You're more than welcome. I haven't heard from RoyaUK - perhaps she's busy prepreing for the birth of bub#2?? Anyway, would you like to catch up at some point? Happy with Tue morning at 11? Where would you like to meet?
    Cheers, Ellie

Hi, Tuesdays mornings are busy for me as I take DD swimming. Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays are good though!

Hi RoyaUK and EJE,
    How about this Friday (25 Jan) at 11am? Happy for you to nominate a place - unless you'd like to come to Richmond. I usually go for a coffee at Booktalk Cafe on Swan Street.

If this time does not work for everybody, we can try for the following Thursday (31 Jan)??

Friday 25th or Thursday 31 are fine with me.
    What suits you RoyaUK?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast