Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melb ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

I'm so sorry I didn't make it, DH took the car at the last minute and I was left transportless...

yeah me too. Jackson woke up with a high temp and foul mood. Took him to the docs and he has a slight ear infection. Is getting better today.

Sounds like you all had fun

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Sorry you couldn't make it Min Glad to hear that Jackson is feeling a bit better

Okay.......I don't have a bub yet....but I do have a big house with lots of playroom and a backyard that is pretty childproof......and I also appear to be sorta in the middle of the triangle of where everyone lives being in Langwarrin. So I would love tha company and wouldlike to offer my house for at least the next playgroup meetup, maybe permanently if you like (As you can tell I don't get out much!!). As I said the house is huge and fairly open plan so lots of room for the kiddies to run and make a mess. The only thing I don't have a lot of is toys (hehe...I have some from working in childcare but not a huge amount) but if you would each like to bring a couple I think it might work. Food for think...See what you think....I am available pretty much any day except Tuesday 22 August and Tuesday 29th August but am otherwise free as a bird!!

Sounds perfect Mel, I for one will go for it. as long as Im free that is.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwww Mel, what a gem you are. Sounds like a great idea to me Thanks so much for offering.

so wot day seems to suit most people....I am easy as far as that goes....wot day have been having them mostly?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Any days are fine with me although Ben generally takes the car Tuesdays and Wednesdays as he works later than usual those 2 nights. But I can have it if everyone else can only meet on one of those 2 days.

Mondays and Fridays are my "free" LOL days.

So how about Monday the week after next then....ummm....hang on gotta get my palm pilot to check what the date is, back in a tic...... let's see that makes it the 4th of September.....How does that sound for people?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yep it's fine by me too, unless Ben has something on that day but I don't think he does. Will check in any case but as far as I know it's good for me.

Thanks Mel! That Monday suits me. We can then maybe have the next one at my place for Alana's birthday. Are we doing lunch again?

Lunch sounds good.....we have a gorgeous little playground that has been put in our new estate and it has covered tables and a bbq.....just an idea....or we can have lunch at home....i guess it would depend on weather etc...let me know what you thuink...I am easy either way. Gee it's nice having friends!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Doing lunch again is cool with me and so if having the next one at your house Lara for Alana's birthday, how lovely of you to invite us, and lovely of you Mel to offer us your house.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Lunch at home is good for me too, whatever. Actually Jonah's not walking 100% of the time either so it would probably be better for us too actually, thanks for that Kate

I will bring a chicken salad, I will have started my diet by then and that's a recipe that's on the website

at home is cool by me...... I will think what i can do to eat and get back to you.

We would love to come and will have to organise the day off work. The park sounds like a good idea to go to maybe after lunch if the weather is fine.

Alana hasn't been to a park yet, so if the weather is good then we would love to go.

Mel can I just ask if anyone smokes in you home? I just hate asking all the time. I am always so worried that someone is going to be offended.

If we want to be healthy I will make a weight watcher dessert. I made this really nice baked cheese cake a few months back. I hope I still have the receipe

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast