Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melbourne ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Friday the 3rd Jonah is having Pixi Photos done at 3:30 and Monday the 13th is out for us as Ben and I are going to Billy Joel on the 12th and we are staying in the city. So the Thursday seems to be ok with me. I know I said I'd have November, but it cutting it a bit fine for me, we are still not in order (slack I know) and now I'm sick and may be going away. And early December Ben's sister is coming down to stay with us, can I pencil our house in for January? Can you believe it's that close to Januay? Good lord where did the year go?

Thurs 2nd should be okay with me. Will organise the day off if everyone agrees. Hi everyone! Sorry haven't been in BB much, will catch up with you soon.

That date is fine with me too.

Is it too far for you to come here Kate?

I've happily volunteered our place before and am happy to again, but it's 45 mins from other places we've met so it would take you forever Kate, and I for one want you to come. Perhaps someone closers might be better for the meantime.

You can come here again if you'd like...thats makes it more central for Kate.....I am more than happy to have some positive bubba energy in my house...just have to make sure you all bring truckloads of babydust for me!!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well if Kate will come to Mel's I'm happy with that. I'm happy with anywhere really Thanks for offering again Mel. Will bring lots of baby dust and promise to not let Jonah hold you hostage in the bathroom this time.

We could meet in a park if the weather will be good? And maybe Melís house as back up.

Mel, it was great at the last meet up and please donít take this the wrong way but Amy came close to dropping some of your beautiful things and I would hate her to break something.

Nothing in my house is precious Guys...... I was actually going to post and say please don't treat my house as precious cos I noticed everyone was a tad hesitant last time.... I honestly don't care if they pull books off the shelves and stuff, or play with the beanies, etc etc....Maybe I should let you come on a messy day and see after my nieces and nephews have trashed it!! If I had something precious I would put it away....honestly. The only thing really precious to me is my engaement ring and that can't do much harm on my finger. But I understand what you're saying and the park is a great idea as well...which park are we thinking of?

Blake's got a runny nose so I don't know if he should be coming - ironic seeing I suggested the dates this time.

Also it's the anniversary of my dad's death on Thursday. I thought I'd be alright but after last night's blubbering, I may not be such good company.

Please feel free to have it without us.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I wonít be able to make it tomorrow as I now have to be at work. I havenít been on BB for a while and will catch up with you all soon. Rach, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I hope Blake is okay. Kate, sorry to hear that you havenít been getting much sleep, I hope you get to catch up.

Rach

Sorry I neglected to check in here this week. I've been sick with mastitis for the last couple of days so have been a bit bleurgh.

In a few weeks will have to have my turn at hosting you all!

Thanks Sam. Sorry to hear about yoru mastitis - ouchie! Hope things are sorting themselves out now.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

OMG I forgot, but it's not a very nice day anyway so probably good that we didn't organise anything.

Sorry about the mastitis Sam, hope you feel better soon.

I lost you guys.................. I was reading through, and bummed out I had missed out, and then you didnt have it, so I'm back in the loop.................

So the next date suggestion is???? 13th no good for me, what about the 20th???
    I can offer my very child friendly (my backyard looks like a park , Bec) abode if anyoen wants to head down my way.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I think the 20th is ok here. Would love to go to your place Vanita

I can't make the 20th. We get married on the 18th and then the 20th we go on our holiday. Maybe I can see you all next time and show you the photos!

Oh Lara that is a fantastic reason NOT to, come, and we definately want to see the piccy's at the next meet.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast