Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melbourne ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

Sorry Guys.......I didn't get to sleep until 5:30 this morning for various reasons and I have just now woken up. I hope you are enjoying your lunch. I am bummed about not meeting little miss Rylee, oh well, there is always next time I guess. feel free to talk about me in my absence...hehe!! Again apologies for my rudeness in not being there.

*TamaraP* Guest

Sorry I had to cut it short girls - but duty calls!!! - it was great meeting up with you all again...

Thanks guys for coming, I really enjoyed seeing you all again, hope the kids are all OK and have had good sleeps. thanks for the yummy food. I had a lovely time

Sorry you couldnt make it Mel, next time hey,

Tamara, sorry you had to cut it short, but it was lovely to see you.

Kate, miss Rylee is gorgeous, ( thanks for my "turn") you must be very proud of your two adorable daughters

Rachel, lovely to catch up again, Mr Blake is very very cute

Gemma, Amy was not in the mood, but she's such a mature little girl, with supurb language skills
    Bec, Mr Jonah is such a big boy, and you must be stoked that you can call him yours, he's great

Sammi, Caleb is a bright eyed little fella, and all your boys are well mannered and lovely ( pee aside LOL)

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hi Girls

Well we had a fabulous time today, thank you all so much. Sorry Mel and Cai that you couldn't make it

All the food was lovely thank you to everyone, was delicious.

Awwwww Vanita, thank you so much. You're such a gem, thank you for opening up your house to us and letting Jonah make a mess and play with all the kids toys. You're such a lovely person and I appreciate and thank you for looking up that Diego item for Jonah on ebay, you're very sweet

If everyone wants to squeeze a meet in before Chrissy I'd be happy to have it at my house, would have to be after the 16th though, if not definitely Jan

No probs Bec, just saw it and thought of Jonah, and Sammi's boys, I havent done a proper search, but Im sure there's stuff out there ; ) TBH dont know if I could fit another in before xmas, but set a date, and I'll see!!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yes it is getting to a very busy time, might be best to leave it until Jan I think.

I think it's the zoo set Kate, ( well it was the one they had out about 3 yrs ago)

It was lovely to see everyone again. Thank you Vanita for opening you home, yard and toybox to us and all our kids. We had a wonderful time. I just hope Blake left enough sand for your kids to play with!

Tam, sorry you had to go so soon. Will have to catch up properly next time.

Gemma, Amy did so well considering her big weekend. It was lovely to see you both again.

Kate, your two gorgeous girls are a credit to you. Any time Kelsey wants a sleepover, we have room, and I can get my hands on another car seat in the blink of an eye so she can come home with me anytime. BTW, my DH had the same reaction to cloth nappies when I suggested it! He was happy for ME to go cloth and look after it all!

Bec, Jonah is such a gorgeous boy. It's an honour for him to be Blake's twin. Those photos were stunning.

Sammi, your boys are gorgeous. Thanks for the cuddle of Caleb.

Cai, I hope you're feeling better.

Mel, will catch you next time, honey.

Blake slept for about 30 mins on the way home so he went happily to bed. hopefully he stays asleep all night (which he should) and catches up on his sleep.

Bec (again) think of a date for another get together. Not sure what our dance card is like between now and Chrissy. We'll try to get there if we can.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Kate- Wonderful, it's a pre-date date, lol. BTW Rylee is just beautiful as is Kelsey of course, she's such a treasure.

Rach- Thank you so much for your kind words. You and Blake are just beautfiul and I feel blessed and honoured to have met you and be your friend. I too think it's wonderful and an hounour that our boys are twins I hope Blake sleeps well for you tonight, Jonah's been procrastinating going to bed, twice now he's been knocking on his door to come back out, but I think I have won Think maybe Jan will be our best bet now, I'll set a date maybe in a couple of weeks so it will be closer to the date.

Sammi- I agree your boys are gorgeous, all of the are lovely souls and Jonah had a wonderful time playing with them today. Caleb is a cutie, thanks for letting me have a little cuddle. Glad too that you enjoyed my cake, I think I will have to make it again.

Gemma- Thanks for the chat, it was lovely. Amy is such a clever little darling, I hope she had a good time today.

Lunch was fantastic, thanks everyone! It was great to catch up with you all again. Sorry Mel and Cai that you couldnít make it, hope to catch up next time. I mentioned yesterday about the possibility of meeting up at Science Works or the Melb Museum as there are some great things to do for the kids, even the younger ones.

Vanita - thanks for supplying all the toys, Amy did actually enjoy playing when them when she wasnít upset, and the guinea pigs were a hit. I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed your lasagne. Please tell that DH of yours that he is an excellent host!

Kate Ė Iím glad you could make it and it was great to catch up. Rylee was perfectly behaved and she looked so happy in the HAB. Kelsey is really maturing and she was so relaxed walking around and handing us things. Maybe we can have a picnic at the beach early next year, Iím sure all the kids will enjoy that.

Rach Ė It was great to catch up with you again. You look fantastic, keep up the good work! Blake had a great day and Iím not surprised that he slept on the way home. Loved the salad, great job.

Bec Ė I loved your photos of Jonah, thanks for showing us. I cannot believe how much of a confident little man he is. He was walking around playing with everyone and like I said he was relaxed in the new environment as soon as he walked through the door. He is a credit to you and Ben.

Sam Ė I agree with Bec, your boys are so well behaved. Caleb is gorgeous and he was seemed to enjoy himself. Thanks for the info on the new school etc, it is great you are on the committee so I can find out all about it.

Tam Ė good to see you again, sorry you had to leave early.

Well Amy is still not too good. DH had the Playgroup AGM last night and there was no way she was staying with me without DH so we all went to the AGM and she fell asleep straight away. She went to playgroup this morning and left early as she was still upset. She has a runny nose and her temp was 38 degrees last night. I hope she is not coming down with something. She was definitely not herself yesterday, thanks for your understanding and support.

ETA: DH just phoned to let me know that Amy has two new teeeth! That is why she was so upset. You would think we would be used to teething by now we normally donít realise.
    Last edited by Gemma; November 21st, 2006 at 01:54 PM.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwww thanks Gemma, such lovely kind words. I think the Science Works and Museum ideas are fab and if we all don't go together Ben and I will definitely take Jonah. Poor Amy, I hope she's not coming down with anything either, it's so sad and awful when they're sick, maybe her temp is just up because it's been hot? Jonah's been a lot less active and a bit quiet (well except in Vanita's nice aircon) on these really hot days, much more relaxed etc, I'm thinking it's the weather. I hope Amy is more herself soon.

Bec, Iím sure Jonah will love ScienceWorks & the Museum.

I just edited my post. She has two new teeth!! So that is why she was so upset, poor baby!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ooooooh, well that explains everything, poor little mite, getting teeth seems to be just the worst thing.

Thanks so much Vanita for having us. Your lasagna was yummy
    It was great to see you all. Told Trevor about Angus watering the grass and after a sec he said better on the grass than in the pants I spose ROFL!
    Been having server issues so not been able to post much the last couple of days

Typing one handed as Caleb has decided to crack it today so sorry for short reply.
    Hope to see you all again soon!

Hi there, i havent chatted to you guys before - not in here anyway but i have been on belly belly for a while now.
    Looks like there are people from all over Vic in here! i cant believe you actually manage to get together too! I moved bakc to melb from the gold coast about 6 months ago and i have met up with a few of the girls on here but hey there is always room for more friends isn't there!

Sorry to cut this short, but my princess sounds as though she is awake again! I so wish teeth would just all pop through in one week and be done with it.

Hi ladies,

Tought id drop in and say hello. I live in Berwick and just had my first baby, DH thinks it would b a good idea to join a group so i can get out and meet other mums and new friends. Only lived here for 7 weeks so know no one (well 1 person) and we go out when we can, but i need to expand my social contacts if i can. I find it hard to meet and make new friends though

I was told that you are a lovely bunch of women

Hi Kim - I havnt met up with the girls in here either but they sound nice to me! Actually i met cailin on the weekend!!
    Congratulations on the bub, hows things going?
    You say you have only been in the area for a few weeks, where were you before? I am moving to rowville in feb so will be closer to you then which could be good!
    Where di you haev your bub? I am going to Casey in Berwick in April for number 2. Did you go there by any chance? I dont know anyone who has gone through there.

Hi Cindy!!

Things are going ok now. Chelsea had bad colic, she was on S26 Gold formula and it upset her big time. Have no changed to Karicare and its doing wonders....now she sleeps, cries very little and all round happier. So is mummy and daddy cos now we can rest and sleep too!!

I moved from Moss Vale in NSW. DH got a new job with a mates company down here in the city so we moved. Was an easy move, then i knew no one, and now i have no family down here for Chelsea....so im kinda lonley!!!

I went to Monash Medical Centre at Clayton because Casey had BMI restrictions and was unable to have bub there because of it. I dont know of any one else who has had their baby there, but my friend Rachel (she is on here) is having her lil one there in March.

When you move we should meet up if u want. I not heard of Rowville before, but then again i only seem to know Narre Warren and Berwick!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast