Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melbourne ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

We should definately catch up! I dont mind when either, whether I have moved yet or not i am fine to do some travelling. I will be interested to hear how your friend gose at casey, i know when i called they asked a heap of questions about my weight etc which i found really bizzare, i never even got weighed last pregnancy, not once, that was on the gold coast though.

Will definatley keep eyes open on the thread for sure!

Cindy when your free drop me a line [email protected] and we'll see what we can arrange. Will be god to get out and meet up. Ill pull out the street directory and learn some new towns!

Welcome Cindy and Kim! I'm sure we could arrange another get together before Christmas...even if it is at Fountain Gate or something.
    (Hey Vanita I had to put that there for Chris' benefit )

I might have to give a meet up at Fountain Gate a miss. It's crazy at Knox and I get there just after school drop off if I have to go. I couldn't imagine trying to get a park at any other time of the day!

I think I'll just have to catch up with Kim and Cindy in the new year - sorry girls.

Id be up to a meet up before xmaz if i wasnt tired up on the day that was picked.

If not new year is the best time..and less hectic for all

hi all, i live in pakenham and would love to meet up with you all, anytime is great for me

Hi there ladies, welcome.
    I too live in Pakenham, I work at Casey hospital, and it is a new, clean, lovely place to work.havent had a baby here though.

Sammi girl, DH and I were at Fountain gate last thurs and he was looking for you LOL

Im free for a meet on only a few days before chrissy, and Fountain gate is sooo busy ATM, a park would be better.

science works and the zoo are very busy during school hol's ( you can line up outside scienceworks for hours) so probably best to do those during the school year.

Hi Cindy, Kim and Kelly and hi everyone else.

I probably can't meet before Xmas although if something was organised I may be able to get the day off work.

Hey everyone!!!I am up for a meet. I agree that fountain gate is probably out. I was there this morning and it was already packed and it was before 9am! Like Vanita said maybe a park. We could possibly do a picnic lunch?

The Fountain Gate suggestion was a little joke for Chris' benefit I so agree that a meet up there would be a PIA. Sorry for the confusion!
    I was there on Thursday too BTW...

There is a nice little park in my estate that has a toddler fence with a gate so they can't escape. Only problem is there is no seating in it but we could take rugs. If it's raining we could just go to my place.
    Or what about MonkeyG's? It's $6 for under3's? Doesn't matter about the weather then!

Saami- i know your boys goto childcare in pak, which on do they go to? I was looking for one for Madison to go to

Sam, Amy loves that park and we go there most afternoons when I get home from work. I have just arranged leave for next Thurs and Fri, any chance we could meet then? I understand if you all don't want to as it is close to Xmas but there is no harm in asking...

Gemma- I can meet up any day, next week i am quite so it would be great to get out of the house, i would really like to meet you all too

Sorry Kelly I meant to reply to that, think I got dragged away lol. Little Friends Cottage CCC. Privately owned and lovely staff I'll let you know the details when we meet up.
    Gemma can do if you mean the 22nd. Masons kindy Christmas party in on this Friday.

Oooh yes Lara, welcome back

Hmmm, we may be able to make the 22/12 but will wait until closer to the time. I'm hoping to have my Christmas shopping - pressies/food - done but then but need to leave my dance card semi-open. School's finished by then so I'll have Vivienne too. I imagine if Vanita's coming she'll be happy to play with her big girls

Thursday 21st is really good for me for a meetup ( I am supposed to be getting my old lady chin hairs electrolysised on the Fri) but I could changhe that I think.

Thurs 21 or Fri 22 would be good. We have found an even better park then the one near us Sam on the north side.

those days are great for me too, Sam i am putting Madison into ABC lakeside, very nice centre, just let me know the time and where this park is and i will be there

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast