Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup ~ Outer S/E Suburbs Melbourne ~ December 2006

Default Mothers/Playgroup ~ Outer S/E Suburbs Melbourne ~ December 2006

Catch up on the previous thread HERE

Welcome Sarah and Simone!
    We get together quite often so I'm sure there will be a meet up in the new year if you can't make this one.

Simone the train comes here, it's over an hour trip though (curse that stopping all stations!)

An hour on the train wont be too bad, i catch it from essendon over this side, thats 15mins into flinders st, then down your way... would take as long as sitting in traffic all day!! And the boys love the train. I was thinking about just coming along this week, but then remembered i have a ct scan on my wrist at the melbourne, so im definitely out. Definitely the new year though!!

And Sam, do you have your hair in pigtails in your av pic?? very "coot" as Xander would say

hi, don't mind me....just posting so I get the notifications.....hehehe

*sneaks out again*

Im soooo gatecrashing you guys next year

Thanks for that kate, you learn something new every day!!!

ETA Dont worry Danni, i've just warned them of that too LOL!! Love your belly, you're looking great!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well I nominated my house to have the meet after Chrissy and I am in Cranbourne West, so if everyone is happy to come here, I am happy to have it here

Does the train come down near your place Bec?? i like public transport, hate driving in melbourne, crazy drivers over here LOL

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yes near but it's a little bit of a hike with no path to get to my house. There may be a bus that comes down this way from the station but I'm not sure.

i may have to come on a day thats just me and anneliese, as i could put her in the HAB and it wouldnt be a prob. Or i could just brave the melbourne roads and drive... its a pretty decent drive for me though!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yep it would take an hour or so so get here, either way actually.

i just checked whereis, they reckon about an hour. Yesterday i checked for pakenham, and they reckon like 1 1/2 hours!! might just drive down, make a day of it (have friends in sommerville (sp?))

bec your av is gorj!!

Bec you are one hot mumma....a MILF as DH would say!!!

Thanks for that Kate....I didn't know you could do that...must clean up my subscriptions too, my little email dude is popping up every five seconds these days they way every one on her is caht chat chatting!!!

i dont bother with email subscriptions, i just go to my user control panel and do it through there...

I will be up for the new year, Sammi, where are we meeting this week

I have just found out today that i have to work this thursday so it looks like i will have to leave meeting you guys untill the next one too!! So annoyed but the money will be good to help over xmas!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Thanks Danni and Mel, thought I should update myself seeing as I got a new do.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast