Thread: Mums Group:w/subs:bris

Talking Mums Group:Centenary Suburbs:brisbane

Hello:-)

For anyone interested we have a great mums group here in the Centenary suburbs. This would be Jindalee, Middle Pk, Mt Ommaney,Riverhills and surrounding areas.
    But if you want to come along and dont mind the travel then your quite welcome too!
    We have mums of all ages - it doesn't matter to us, only that we all have bubs/toddlers:-) At the moment mainly young babies from 3 mths up to 6/7 mths. And a few others of scattered ages upwards. Would love to see more mums with toddlers coming along since my girl is 18 mths and would really love to have another toddler to play with:-)

If you'd like to know more Or details of the next get together please email me.....or just post here and I'll contact you :-)

Carol

[email protected]
    Last edited by hindonly; July 26th, 2006 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Update

HEy, i dont know where any of those places are, i'm in tullamarine, just moved here from WA and am interested in meeting other mums, i dont know anyone over here, and DH works most of the time. I feel very isolated and would like to meet people!

Any other brisbane mums that want to get out and about with their bubs/toddlers??

Let me know:-)

oops, just realised this is for brissie, not melbourne... baby brain again!!!