Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mums/Play Groups in North/West Melbourne...

Default Mums/Play Groups in North/West Melbourne...

Looking for any meetups in north/west melbourne, im 22 with 3 children... (3, 18m and 4 months old) please reply here or email me at [email protected]

mizzsocial Guest

Hey SIMONE.. Id be interested.. I have Jordan 4months and Jake 21months..
    I am also 22
    I live in Hillside/Sydenham..
    We use to email eachother a whille back but lost touch..

im in tullamarine...
    i dont mind meeting at my place if your willing to travel, most time i dont have the car, thats all. OR we can organise to meet somewhere on the days that i do have the car...

i will be in on that too.i have chatted to you both a few times aswell.i am also expecting another in jan plus i have chantelle who is 1 on friday so i will definantly need a bit of away from the house time.
    nikki

OK, just let me know a time, i dont really do anything except house work and change nappies anyway

mizzsocial Guest

SIMONE your life sounds like mine at the moment.. all i do is clean and change nappies LOL.. its kinda hard getting to the shops with 2 under 2.. as you would know, having 3!! LOL..

Yeh, any day during the week is ok with me!!!! it would be nice to get to know other mums in the area!!

Hey mizz social, check out the june baby buddies, we are trying to organise a meet sometime soon as well, a few of us are having lunch at melbourne central this friday...

ANy ideas when we wanna meet? Park or something, or di you guys just wanna have it at my place? I have an enclosed back yard with a hills slide, and heaps of ride on cars and stuff, and lots of toys inside. My doors always open for a cuppa, and i love cooking, especially scones, muffins, bikkies, cakes etc etc, from scratch... Gosh, i sound like a weird 22 year old... Just let me know when you guys want to melt, and we can sort something out

mizzsocial Guest

Simone, wow your house sounds like a playcentre!! hehe.. Im happy to just come to your place.. that way we dont have to worry about chasing the kids here there and everywhere!!

Ill check out the June thread now..

yep,let me know day and time and i will happily come to your house aswell.
    nikki

we can just chuck them out the back and let them go... When did we want to start it? Say make it a... tuesday?? not too late in the week, when payday is, and shopping and all that fun bill paying stuff, but not exactly monday, so it breaks up the week abit??

mizzsocial Guest

tuesday is fine with me!!! prefer before nap time.. jake usually has a nap around 1ish.. what about your kids??

Mayb we start next week, maybe around 9.30/10am til about lunchtime, then the kids can get a good play in, wear themselves out, and when they go home, sleep really well and we get time to ourselves!!

Ok, so who's in? Next tuesday, between 9.30 and 10am??

mizzsocial Guest

I dont think i have anything on.. so im defiently in!!

Great idea about the time.. then Jake will sleep for ages! hehe

PM or EMAIL me your phone number and address..

[email protected]

yep,tuesday is good.
    [email protected]
    nikki

mizzsocial Guest

Hey, i havent recieved an email from you as yet, but i have to cancel, sorry

I will have to cancel this week anyway, im so sorry, i slipped over in a puddle of water in the kitchen (damn lazy DH) and can barely walk. Im so sorry i've been so lazy and not sent out emails, having some probs with that atm. Might just set up a quickie hotmail account to send some stuff out...

no probs girls.
    nikki

Nikki, we discussed this at the bb dinner, should we get this up and going again??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast