Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mum's in Toowoomba

Default Mum's in Toowoomba

Hi there,

I've just moved to Toowoomba from Melbourne a few months ago and just found out I am Pg with #2.

I'm interested in chatting and getting to know some other mums so that I don't go crazy being stuck at home all the time.

I'm 27 and DD is 3 turning 4 in March.

Looking forward to getting to know some new people and kiddies...

Laura

Last edited by ll80; November 22nd, 2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: spelling

LizMag Guest

Hi Laura,
    My Name is Liz and I live in Highfields (which is just out of Toowoomba)!! I am 26!! I have 2 DD's!! The oldest is 3 turning 4 in Jan.. and the other is 10 months turning 1 in Jan also...
    I would love to chat and get to know you if you are still wanting to..
    Liz

Hi Liz
    Sounds great!
    If you have msn feel free to catch me on that
    Last edited by ll80; June 2nd, 2010 at 12:04 AM.

Default I also just moved to Toowoomba

Hi Laura,

I also just moved to Toowoomba from the Gold Coast but I am from Melbourne.

How are you finding it?

I have a 20 month year old boy. He is really cute.

We should have a coffee.

Amira

Default Me too

I'll send you an email. I thought the last post didn't go through so I accidentally wrote another one...whoops

Hi! Just thought i would pop my 2 cents worth in......
    i live in Cloncurry but will be moving to Toowoomba at the end of June! Just wanted to say hi!

We moved to a farm just outside of Toowoomba from the Gold Coast last year. There are a few Toowoomba Mumma's here aren't there!

oh WOW!
    I had forgotten all about this thread, I thought I was the only Toowoomba mum on BB!!

Amira --Toowoomba is slowly growing on me, getting used to not living in a big city, though I still do miss the convenience of it.

I'm up for a coffee anytime!

Hiya Rebecca and Catherine.

DH wants to buy a farm just outside of town as well, so one day that will be us!

Laura

Nooooo... don't do it! LOL!! No, it's not that bad - we've got 200 acres of grain and 'stuff'. It probably wouldn't be so bad, but my husband works 13 hours away aswell. Going into Toowoomba is always such a journey, but I have gotten used to it - I just have to organise myself better. Unlike the Gold Coast, if I didn't get everything I needed done, I could just go out again the next day without any hassles.

It's lovely out here otherwise - Rochelle loves the tractors and the animals and it is beautiful and peaceful.

We'll all have to meet up for coffee oneday or take the kids to the park or little legs?!

Hi girls, just wanted to pop in and say Hi... Our family should be moving to Toowoomba in Dec/Jan and I would love to know a few mum's before we arrive... I would also love any info re hsp situation there as Im hoping to VBA2C!!!

Hope all is well

stays23 Guest

Smile

Hi my name is Staysi i am 23 have a Fiance tennessee 28 and 3 Children Baihlei 5, Curtis 4 and Lakisha 2, We Live just north of Toowoomba and I am Looking to Make some Friends in and around Toowoomba....
    Hope to Meet Some Of you Soon

Hi and Welcome to both of you

wannabaskinnybinny are you planning private or public?

ll80, I am public so unsure how this is going to go... I am hoping to find a doula in the area who has VBAC experience as well to increase my chances...

I'd love to know if anyone knows a doula in the area or has had similar experience.

Default Playgroup

My son and I have been attending a playgroup in Toowoomba for a bit over a year now, and we love it.

I invite any mums in the area to join us on Wednesday mornings from 9:30 - 11:30 at the TDFSA Playgroup @ cnr Q'uinn St & Anzac Ave. Its a Defence run place but there's heaps of non-defence mums that go.

Let me know if you have any questions

Oh wow - hey guys again!! We have finally made the move to Toowoomba and am greatly enjoying it!! Huge change from Remote north west Queensland!!
    I work full time so unfortnately attending a play group mid week is out for me - but one day i would love to!! Maybe when (if) number 2 happens.......
    look forward to chatting to you all!!

I'd be up for a meet.

Well this morning it's grey, foggy and cold lol.
    You'll probably think it's freezing.
    Make sure you have heating when you move because it gets really chilly in the evenings.

I just read the original post I made lol.
    I'm 30 now *gulp*, My oldest DD is 6 and in Grade 1, and my little one is 18mths.

How much longer do you think it will be until the big move?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast