Just bumping this up as a reminder to everyone about our meet next Tuesday 24th March at 10pm at brand depot play area in the food court.
Hope everyone had good week and will have a great weekend.
Hey Everyone
Little confused (soesn't take much these days)
Are we meeting in the Lollipops or the free play area in the food court? Either doesn't worry me. Also are we meeting 10am or 10pm sweetpea lol............
Hope everyone can make it looking forward to getting together for a cuppa and chat.
A quick post to Misty.......
Congrats for :itsaboy: another precious bundle. Wow October will come around fast too and he will be here before you know it.![]()
um maybe start at the free play area and go from there and yeah 10am sounds better. LOL
I will see everyone tomorrow - 10.00am at the free play area.I am looking forward to it.
We had a not so great weekend at our house. One of or cat's died, we think it was a snakebite. Nate is way too young to understand anything except the cat is missing. But Angelica keeps on asking 'why'. She has made up her own little story about what happened to the cat, will tell anyone who will listen and then ask 'why' the snake bit the cat, or 'why' he wouldn't wake up, or 'why' something else.
Hi girls, I can't make it today.![]()
![]()
My munchkin is doing MUCH better, but still in the midst of paed, physio, dietician, etc appointments. Hopefully things will settle down soon though because we seem to be winning with his treatment and everything is entering the 'maintenance' phaseSo maybe next time
Was looking forward to meeting you all too! Have a big coffee for me![]()
thats a shame Kim
i neeeeeeeeed coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee & donut
just putting z down for a nap now![]()
Hi All
I am hoping I can join in???
I live on the Southside and I would love to meet up with other mums. I am not new to Canberra. (I have been here 8yrs). I am hoping to make some friends here as all the friends that I have work and only one has kids. I am starting to go a little insane here at home. I have a 17 month old boy. I would love to meet up anytime!
No worries KJ - just keep an eye on this thread. Next time we might go to Lollipops or somewhere like that so the mums with other kids can relax - poor chepie yesterday didn't have a chance
My son goes to school and daughter in child care on Tuesdays and preschool on Thurs/Fri so I usually just have baby Zander.
Girls, I thought Brand Dpot was good middle ground for most of us - what do you think? \
Misty on the back of shopadockets there is a buy one entry, get one free for Lollipops until 04/05 - I will try and gather some.
Then if Chepie and KJ can make it you guys can halve the admission or something - and depending if you have Miss B Tracy - we can figure something out to make it as leasst expensive as possible.
I am gunna go out on a limb and propose another day - Tuesday seemed to work well - 28/04??? the two weeks prior are school holidays so is likely to be much busier ....
Bookmarks