I would love to come to the next meet. I can make it on the 28/4 and I like the idea of Lollypops because it sounds like my son is like Chepie's. I am forever chasing him around because he wants to explore EVERYTHING aswell!
Hope you all had a lovely Easter break and the chocolate intake wasn't too bad!!
Just confirming Tuesday 28/04 around 10.30 at Lollipops - I now have 3 buy-one-get-one-free admission vouchers - so I will try and be there right on time, if you are early and need one just loiter - I promise I will not be far away at all Otherwise if you are late and we have gone in - just get them to ask me to come up to the counter and we can do the changeover then - you can see from the admission area the tables and people etc.
We are off to Ballarat on Thursday for Zanders baptism this weekend - and just got back from Kiama camping for Easter - washing everywhere, clothes in various states of drying and folding and ironing - and gotta pack it all over again tomorrow
How is everyones bubs going. Reaghan is doing really well, she has been trying to stand and let go lately so getting closer to walking, which is scary. I think she will deffinetly be doing it before she is 1 as she is only 9.5 months.
With the way Reaghan is going Lollypops is such a great idea.
Sorry it has been so long since i have been here to say hello.
Looking forward to the meet up on the 28/04. I don't think i will have Brearna so it shouldn't cost me anything to get in? Does anyone know if there is still a charge. Surely they won't charge for Jaylan he will be 5 months old then.
Sami - Have a safe trip to Ballarat and i hope Zander's Batptism goes well for you. You would be sick of travelling by now wouldn't you? I hope the coast was nice for you in Kiama. Kiama is a nice place, when we were living down the coast i always liked Kiama.
Sweetpea - wow by the sound of it Reaghan isn't far from walking and then you will know what hit you. It is so cute when they are learning to walk and then you remember they can then get away from you too.
Misty - Hope things are going well for you? How the kids? How's the pregnancy going?
KJ79 - Looking forward to meeting you on the 28/04
chepie - How are things going? Hoping to catch up again with you on 28/04. This time you might even get a coffee as we will be at Lollipops. Hope to see you there.
KimBear - Hope things are going well for you and your son? Hoping that you are able to join us at Lollipops on 28/04, i will look forward to meeting you.
I hope i haven't forgotten anyone if i have please forgive me and the more the merrier.
Well we have had a funny Easter. Brearna was at her father's so the Easter Bunny come to her yesterday when she got home. Scott, Jaylan and i went down the coast for a night which was nice to get away we wished we could of got away for a bit longer. Jaylan is trying to roll but some days he he tries and others he just moves around on his back. He has rolled over a couple fo times once from his back to tummy and then a couple of times from tummy to back. Most of the time he likes to sit in the corner of the lounge watching the world go by. Brearna is on School Holidays and is having a little trouble understanding why she cannot go to school but at least we get to spend some time together.
Well better go and i look forward to chatting with you all soon
Trac
Hi Everyone
I have finally made it to Canberra and have settled into our house! I have a four month old girl ELodie and would love to meet people in Canberra. I have tried to join a playgroup but they are all full in my area and it's all seeming too difficult! I'm in Kingston so would be happy to meet up anywhere in canberra! PLease let me know if it's ok and whether the meet on the 28th is still on? Would love to join you! Patiently awaiting your replies!!
Bookmarks