thread: New to Canberra ACT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2009
    9

    Hi ladies

    sorry for not writing for so long...yes baby number 3 has arrived: his name is Maxim, he was born on 1st July at 2:48am, 3.120kg and 47 cm. All well but nights seem extremely short...! Will probably be there on 22 July. SamiH, Ican't promise too much but 'll see if I can come to your pamper party. At what time is it? looking forward to catching up with everyone.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    Frenchy - Congrats on Bubs arrival!

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Mar 2009
    ACT
    6

    Hi Everyone

    Firstly congrats to Frenchy on the arrival of her new baby boy! Looking forward to meeting him.

    Sorry I couldn't make it to the last meet. I was down the coast for a few weeks. I will definately be there on the 22nd.

    Hey Trac, just wondering what exactly are the pamper parties that you are doing? I noticed in an earlier post you said you were taking your catalogues to the last meet. Maybe you could bring them along to this next one?

    See you all soon.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    173

    Hi Ladies

    Congrats Frenchy on the birth of your precious son I am so , looking forward to meeting him.

    KJ79 - pampology (previosuly known as pamper party) is body products. i will make sure that i will pack a catalogue in my bag for our next catch up.

    Looking forward to our next catch up. Best be going and organising myself as we are going to catch up with a friend today. Chat to you all soon

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    ACT
    681

    Congratulation Frenchy on your little boy.

    SamiH I have lost your invite can you pm your adress and time please.

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    173

    KJ79
    I have just tried to send you a PM. I am having a Lorraine Lea Linen Party on Sunday 9th of August at 3pm if you are interested in coming please PM or email me at tracyweaire@optusnet.com.au.

    If anyone else is interested in coming please Pm me and i will forward you on the address and details.
    Looking forward to seeing you all there
    Trac

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    Canberra
    6

    Hey there,
    Couldn't make it to the last meet up darn it. Is there anything planned for another one soon?

  8. #8
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    ACT
    681

    we havn't planned the next one yet, but we do try and meet monthly.

  9. #9
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    Lets plan one now

    How about the last week of August??? - That way I should be able to bring bubs along (It had better be here by then!) - probably drag DH with me too as he will be off work.

    Lollipops (brand depot)? or Monkey Mania (DFO)?

    Usual time? about 10.30?

  10. #10
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    Canberra
    6

    meeting

    Great, I'm sure we can make it - see you then!

  11. #11
    BellyBelly Member

    Nov 2007
    1,338

    Congratulations Frenchy on the arrival of your baby boy.

  12. #12
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    ACT
    681

    Just bumping up to remind everyone meet up on 22nd July at lollipops brand depot.

  13. #13
    BellyBelly Member

    Nov 2007
    1,338

    I'll try and make it tomorrow.. How will I recognise you guys?

  14. #14
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    I'll try and make it tomorrow.. How will I recognise you guys?

    Well, I have a red P&T's, short hair (in need of a haircut), and am VERY pg, and most likely dressed in black - as the only clothes that fit me nowdays all seem to be that colour. We will be sitting over near the food counter - if in doubt, just ask people randomly if they are from bellybelly - that worked for me the first time.

  15. #15
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble
    1,479

    I'll be there ... was it 10 or 10.30 - meh, I'll get there as soon as I can as I know Misty and sweetpea will be there earlier too

    Tarkine - there isnt that many people there at that time of day, what colour/style hair have you got, easier if we look out for you!!

  16. #16
    BellyBelly Member

    Nov 2007
    1,338

    I've got reddish/brownish hair, straight chin length, have a beema Q pram with a red pramsnug and an orange toy bumper on it. Will be wearing a green top. Also wear glasses. Not sure if I'll make it.. DS is still not asleep!

  17. #17
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble
    1,479

    Sounds like you will nEED to get out and have a break with some other mummies

  18. #18
    Registered User

    Sep 2006
    951

    Hi ladies,

    Sorry that I haven't been around..... Have had a really tough couple of months with family, baby, animals - everything really.... anyways enough of my whinge....

    Nice to see more people!! I am from Queanbeyan too!!

    anyways I know I am too late for todays catch up, but I would love to see you all again!! I am mat leave as of 1 Sep so any day time is great for me!! I am going back to work full time in August (ahhhh) so that I can get full mat leave - taking a year off again.....

    Anyways big hello to you all and hope that its ok that I can join again

    Wow Misty only a couple of weeks!! You are 9 weeks ahead of me!