thread: New to Canberra ACT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    173

    How come my quote thingy didn't work????? How do you do it...my just looks stupid hehehe

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    173

    Hi Ladies
    Just a quick post to see how everyone is?

    Who is coming on Wednesday?

    Looking forward to seing everyone, we have been rather quiet in here lately. Hope everyone is well.

    See you Wednesday Lollipops (Brand Depot) around 11ish

  3. #3
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    Yep I'll be there - Anything to get out of the house! I will be there all day.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    ACT
    681

    All going well, I will be there too, not sure on time yet.

  5. #5
    BellyBelly Member

    Nov 2007
    1,338

    I'll be there late.. I have mums group in the morning til 12, so around 12.30-1pmish

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble
    1,479

    I'll be there definitely with my 3 - around 11 - 11.30ish ....

    We have to have cake for Zander's 1st birthday on Friday

    AND

    Dark Horse Tracy's birthday on Thursday I believe as well .... hmmmmm ..... damn Facebook ...

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble
    1,479

    Happy Birthday Tracy!!


    Have a lovely day xxxxx