thread: New to Canberra ACT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    ACT
    681

    SamiH for the price of a coffe I think i can do that. And yeah I reckon you could still get z in for under 1 as R went in last time as under 1 lol.

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Member

    Nov 2007
    1,338

    I'm going to make it this time... Alex isn't going to be grumpy this time! I've got something on in the morning but should be there 12.30-1pm.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    Sami - I still have the voucher you gave me last time, thanks.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    173

    Hi Ladies
    I cannot believe how quiet we are in here (all addicted to facebook lol). We use to be on here all the time and now it is so few nad in between.

    Looking forward to next Wednesday, have to get out of this hous eit is driving me insane...ooooohhh and school holidays with this lovely weather is just GREAT...enough of the whinge.

    Hope everyone is coping with the cold..and just when we thought it was going to be summer here comes winter again.

    hope you are all doing well and looking forward to catching up with everyone next.

    Just in case you ahve forgotten " Lollipops @ Brands Depot at 10ish onwards"

    See you all there

  5. #5
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    traci - I was thinking the same thing with regards to us not being as chatty online. Oh well, we more then make up for it in person!

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Sep 2006
    951

    Hi!!

    I am going to see if I can make it!! I am due tomorrow - we will see!!! Though I would really like to take Aiden!! So depending if I have poped or not ... could you please count me as a maybe???

  7. #7
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    Hi chepie - Do you want us sending labour vibes??? Or are you wanting to stay pg a bit longer (having gone 10days over myself you have every sympathy for being so pg ) Hope you are feeling well!

  8. #8
    Registered User

    May 2009
    9

    Sorry ladies, haven't written for quite a while and totally forgot about last meeting (my mum has left and I am quite busy with the three!). Unfortunately can't make it next week as Elliot has an pediatrician appointment. Will catch up next time hopefully!

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble
    1,479

    :hi: hi everyone - been a while since I dropped in - but I am certainly still going tomorrow - I look forward to it every month - as does DD - poor misty's DD next year with my DD and Tracy's DD at school! ... at least all the little boys will still have each other and Sweetpea's DD can bring them into line

    what time is everyone going tomorrow - are we back to 10ish (or 11ish on Tracy's time )

  10. #10
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    173

    SAMI

    Hi Ladies

    Not sure if i am going to make it tomorrow as i am not very well. We had some sad news last week and this is not the place i wanted to tell all my dear friends but we were pregnant and now i am in the process of miscarrying . We had know for about 4 weeks we were pregnant and i hadn't said anything as i have such a great track record. We saw bubs heartbeat about 3 wks ago and was really excited but last week when we went for the ultrasound as i had started bleeding bub passed away at 7 weeks, i was 9 weeks last week when we went. Today i have finally started bleeding, so it has been an emotional rollercoaster here since last Thursday.

    So depending on how i feel we might not make it which will upset B heaps as i had promised her she would be seeing everyone but sometimes these things happen. If i don't make it i hope that we can all get together in a week or two as i am like Sami look forward to catching up with everyone.

    Take Care and Chat soon
    Trac