Thread: New mums Pakenham/Berwick area

Default New mums Pakenham/Berwick area

Hi are there any new mums in the Pakenham/Berwick area who would like to catch up for Walks/coffee? I have a 4 month old girl and have just moved into the Lakeside estate and would love to meet some mums.. my email is [email protected]

hi treasymac! im in lakeside too, mind u im not a new mum my DD is 2 and a half, but we're expecting another bub in october.
    would love to go walking or catch up with someone outside of my four walls!

Oh that would be great, I'm free most days except Mondays would be lovely to have some "grown up" chats...

I'm also in Pakenham not far from Lakeside.
    I have an almost 18 month old & i'm due any day with a new bub. Would be interested in meeting up once the new baby is born

Wonderful hope the little one arrives soon, would love to catch up once he/she arrives, how about we aim for tuesday/wednesdays we could meet at the cafe at Lakeside?

Hi. I also live in Lakeside & have a 4mth old 3yr old. If you are still interested in meeting for walks/coffee I would be interested in catching up. I too dont know many people with kids in the estate.

hi girls found this thread again! trinity, congrates on bubby! hope its going well.
    Tuesdays is good for me, wedsdays DD is at kinder. meeting at bella's would be great only a two second walk from my place!

Hi Skybie. Have you girls already been catching up? I just added to this thread today.

Default Catch up

Hi ladies

great to hear from you all, how about we aim for a tuesday morning, at say 10.30am? We could meet at cafe at Lakeside (not sure of name??) and then walk/coffee? Does tuesday after Easter work for everyone, if not we could make it the following week?

Cheers
    Theresa

Hi. Yes Tuesday after eatser @ 10.30am works for us.
    Stacey

Default Catch up

Hi Ladies

All set for Tuesday after Easter at 10.30 (or thereabouts depending on feeds!!!) for a walk, coffee and chat at the cafe Lakeside.

Look forward to meeting you..

Theresa and Isla (5 months)

works for me too!
    See you all then
    Skye

Default walk

Hi Skybie and Trinity a couple of us have been meeting at Lakeside for walk/coffee so if you are interested let me know and you can join us, would be great to meet some more mums

[email protected]